Chapter Twenty

Please be reminded, this chapter contains mature scenes, this is a smut to begin with so that's given right?

But I want you all to be aware that the following content on this chapter is written on the usual way I write rated eighteen scenes, no censorship and detailed intimate scenes.

And for clarification guys, I do know I suck crafting bed scenes and I am no pro and solely rely on research on how "things" work, so yeah that pretty much explains it.

I just hope that you'd enjoy this as much as I did while writing it.

▪▪▪

For Inui, witnessing you doing the things that you were passionate about as you were around another man's hold, you looked great and happy, and he was happy for you too.

It was a beautiful torture for him, he would never want to ruin that, and so as soon as you two were finally back inside the room to get yourselves changed before joining the others for dinner...

Inui immediately wrapped his hands around your waist, you froze and glanced over your shoulder, "You did great back there baby."

"I did?" You smiled, turned around to face him, resting your hands on his nape. He nodded, cruised his hands back to your waist, leaned downward to your face and his eyes folded together.

Inui breathed against your mouth, you panted as he dragged his lips at the crook of your neck, sucking and licking its skin. He was craving for every part of you.

With much clever, his hand peeled off the two pieces of fabric on your body, abandoning them on the floor. The cold air from the air conditioning crawled against your bare skin.

Your breathing labored, fighting the urge to moan and utterly failed when his hand had grope your breast.

Inui loved rubbing your nipple, it was enough for you to whimper, and that was what he actually wanted to hear. You whimpering underneath his touch.

He knew he could never get enough of you, he wanted to taste every part of your skin, not leaving anything out.

He took you in a swift stroll to the bed, your body fell on the soft mattress, and you could only stare at the white ceilings of the room as his face disappeared from your sight.

Inui was enticed with the masterpiece underneath him, a beautiful naked art was splayed before his very own eyes, his heart felt at ease. All the anxiety had gone off of his mind, with you only left inside it, making him sane.

Your face heated from the way he stared at you, but you did not dare to cover any part of your skin, there was nothing to hide from him. He went on discarding his own clothes, throwing them across the room.

Lowering his face on your chest, to suck your breasts, to leave marks around them. His hand traveled to your lower region, he hummed and then lazily smiled as he felt how your legs flew apart for him.

"Tell me Hakkai ain't the reason for this?" Inui lifted his face from your chest, he examined the fucked out expression you were displaying, as his finger trailed the moist in between your thighs.

Gasping from the rough skin of his fingers, you grasped the sheets and folded your eyes all together, he knew what he was doing.

A small smile appeared on his lips seeing how your hips would buck up with urgency of need, from every dip of his thumb on your swollen clitoris, in attempt to feel the slender fingers deeper inside you.

But, Inui wasn't planning to do that anytime soon.

And so he lowered his face back on your breasts, your abdomen, and down to your center.