Chapter Two

Browsing through the clothes that Kokonoi had brought for me - from their business trip during my first week here, I reached my phone from the coffee table.

I took some photos and sent them to my two girl friends, and it did not take a minute for them to respond and I realized that it was really nonsense asking for their opinion. They were asking me if I would be out with daddy, what the heck were they talking about?

In the end I wore the one that they chose, it was a leather black mini skirt that got side split, I paired it with a simple tank top and one of the heeled shoes that Kokonoi had brought for me. I grabbed my mini flap bag and went out of my room.

I was thinking of pestering Kokonoi today, he was acting a real grumpy ass since I came here and I was so done with just making him think that it was okay because I was no longer a brat.

The truth was, I was just too overwhelmed with the sudden changes in my life lately, I needed some time to adjust - to be just simply laid-back, and to not act as the big brat I always was.

The clashing of my heels against the flooring caught the attention of the men in the living area. It was Rindo who raised his eyes first, his forehead creased as his gaze examined my fit.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, looking surprised at how I dressed. I could not blame him.

This was actually the first time they would see me like this, for the whole two weeks that I was here, I wore nothing but casual shirt and pants.

I noticed that Mikey, Takeomi and Sanzu had already left, or they were probably sleeping in their rooms upstairs. Yes, they all got their own rooms in this house mansion.

Kokonoi was nowhere to be seen as well, I looked around and he was not really here. Did he feel that I would be pestering him, so he disappeared?

Ran looked at me, he was shuffling the cards on his hands, he pointed behind me where the stairs were. Confused, I turned around only to see Kokonoi in a new formal fit. I gave him my sweetest smile as he climbed down the stairs, wearing his usual annoyed expression.

"Why are you so dressed?" He walked past by me, sitting beside Kakucho who got his head thrown back at the backrest, he was asleep.

"I want to go for a shopping," I told him simply, and he leaned on the backrest of the recliner couch, his gaze lingered at my mini skirt.

"It's already five pm in the afternoon," He told me looking away, and I shot him a brow, "So what?" He did not respond, his attention simply flew at the high ceiling, he closed his eyes.

"Koko, I want to go shopping!" I yelled at him and he shook his head.

"No," I felt my nerves were close to popping, charging closer to him I held onto his arm, trying to pull him, "Come on, I need to get that limited edition bag!"

"Let go," He tried retrieving his hand from my grip, and he definitely did put a great force as I got pulled along on his seat.

My eyes went round when I felt how his chest raised against mine, my boobs were getting squeezed and I couldn't move, I was too surprise to even react.

This was the first time I saw his face so close, this guy sure was expensive, he got no pore. And heck, I did say this for a lot of times now but he just smelled too good. His scent alone could be a fragrance line!

Kokonoi set his jaw, pushing me away from him, "Make sure you won't take long getting that damn bag," He said strolling out of the house, and I watched how he disappeared from my sight.

I couldn't help but to smile, Rindo was grinning at me, "You shouldn't make your daddy mad," he joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

Ran was shaking his head, "Kokonoi just can't say no to you," lifted an eyebrow he added, "We're kinda getting jealous here."