Chapter Six

The smile did not leave your face until you reached the stairs, taking a stop, your eyes flew at the spacious living area downstairs - surveying the feminine looking woman with a blond hair, she was oddly familiar, but you did not bother to think about it any further, as you saw how Kokonoi's eyes lingered at her as she was talking to him.

There was this spark through his eyes that you had not seen from him before, for he was always - if not impassive toward you, he would either frown or ignore you. The thought was enough for a wrenching feeling to settle in your heart, who is that woman, you thought.

"Oh, she's already here huh?" Rindo appeared beside you with his intense pleasing scent. You shot him a brow, he was in his usual formal suit, his hair was styled in a purple and pinkish mullet with blue streaks.

"They are pretty close," His eyes caught yours, he smiled a little, looking amused at how you respond, "I didn't ask you," You strolled down ahead and Rindo laughed a little, catching your rapid pace downstairs.

"What's with the mood?" Draping his arm on your shoulders, he asked and you stopped midway, throwing him an annoyed expression, "You up for a date?" His tongue swiftly ran on his lips, your mood fell harder from his question.

"No," You replied removing his arm, you went on downstairs and Rindo still followed you carrying a small grin.

"Hey, I was just kidding," He reached your wrist, your face was obviously irritated, "You mad?" His voice was deep, Rindo curled his lips a little.

"What's the matter?" Ran asked from the seating area, you glanced at them and your eyes caught Kokonoi who was now wearing a frown on his face, "Y/N seems in a foul mood," He told his brother. You noticed that the rest of the Bonten were nowhere to be seen at the moment.

"Is she your sister Koko?" The woman beside Kokonoi asked, your eyes surveyed his face, waiting for his reply, you were silently hoping and praying that his answer would be something that could ease the heavyweight inside you.

"Something like that," Looking away he replied, feeling how your spirits fell from what he said, you gritted your teeth. Something bitter was spreading inside your chest, twisting veins and gut were all over you, thinking how pathetic you turned out again.

Without a word, you stormed out of the house not having a single plan of going back, you were determined to stay out of this place not giving a single damn anymore about your other belongings.

Strolling down the path that led to the main gates, a white car stopped to your left followed by the slow rolling of the windows, Rindo then looked up to you - only to see how red your eyes were, averting your gaze he reached for the door of the passenger seat.

"Get in," He opened the door and you slid inside without any hesitation, the last thing you would want was for that asshole - Kokonoi, to see you breaking down in front of his damn mansion.

The tears that you were trying to hide at bay had gone unleash, streaming down to your face and ruining all the make up that you had given effort of putting this morning, with the thought of impressing the man who banged you almost endlessly inside the car last night.

The mascara from your eyes were getting all messy, sobs got your shoulders shaking, you had no idea what was wrong with you. Why were you even crying over that? Pathetic, right. But, you just could not help it, it was hurting you badly and making you numb.

Like, what was that? He fucked you last night like he never wanted to let go of you, as if he got feelings for you, and now he basically told someone who seemed close to him - that, you were a mere sister for him.

Rindo did not start the car right away, he was giving you the time you needed, and you could not be grateful enough for him, "I would love to ruin your mascara one day," your breath almost ghost your air passage when you saw how Rindo's fingers wiped the messy black cosmetic from your eyeline.