Chapter Fifteen

A week earlier

The business that Bonten had expected to be dealt by a week ended longer than the mentioned due-all the reason why they were just about to take their flight back in Japan.

They were actually exhausted with all the transactions that they went through the past weeks, and as the words their organization held no scraps were needed in Bonten.

However there had been few from the lower ranks who attempted to commit whistleblowing regarding their whereabouts, and they carried no luxury to sit and stay pretty like the usual.

Descending the stairs with a cup of coffee in his hand, Takeomi chimed in on the conversation at the living room between Ran and Sanzu, "We are departing later tonight."

Ran dragged his eyes at the boxing ring across the room, "Can't we just reschedule it?" He found himself almost complaining, feeling how sore his muscles were

It wasn't surprising for he was one of the man who did capture the traitors on run, "I badly need a good fuck right now." He added with a quiet sigh.

The male next to him chortled, "Why don't you tell boss that instead?" Sanzu knew that wouldn't be possible, he himself felt too exhausted to walk but they needed to go back in their country as soon as possible-like what Mikey said.

"Such a whimp, take a look at your younger brother," told by their advisor sitting on the opposite end of the couch, sipping his coffee and peering at the male inside the ring.

"What's gotten to that jackass? He has been punching the bag for two hours now."

Ran didn't respond cause he himself knew nothing why Rindou was exhausting himself more.

The younger haitani was in odd silence since he came back that night from yn's place, he hadn't talked with Kokonoi as well not that the latter did try to approach Rindou since he got a lot in his hands right now, not to mention how their budget was kinda getting messed up and he was the one who needed to organize that.

Takeomi shook his head, "Kokonoi has been acting strange too, the man keep on doing paperwork without getting a blink of sleep."

Displaying a subtle intrigued expression Sanzu narrowed his eyes at Rindou who retained of throwing rough punches on the bag hanging at the center of the ring.

Rindou was sweating all over, the trickle of sweats ran across his bare abdomen and his triceps were appearing.

"Mm, does it has something to do with yn?" Sanzu thought a little out loud, "Are you saying something?" Frowned his brother and he simply shook his head.

"Nothing. Anyway, that woman... would she be at our dinner tomorrow?" He added on trailing, getting to his feet and jamming a hand inside his suit pants, the two male were looking up at him.

Sanzu was talking about the woman who was brought by Kokonoi at his place that one time.

"Who?" Ran asked without any hint about the latter's thoughts, they never brought any woman to any of their dinners.

Oh, right. There's someone from the group who constantly got himself accompanied with a woman every single dinner that Bonten had before. Ran thought, but opting not to voice it out.