Chapter Three

We were in our last year of being high school, it was not a surprise when our Teacher announced that there was an upcoming Family day.

I looked out of the window to see the spacious school field. I did not bother listening to her explanation, not like I got a family who would attend for me, my father was in Prison and did I mention about how my relatives disregarded the fact - that I was carrying the same surname as them, right after they found out that we were no longer wealthy. Yup, that was what happened.

The main reason why I actually had no one in mind who would attend for this family day thing, and Kokonoi? He was out of the question.

There was no way I'd ask him, not after our relationship had gotten beyond worst, we were at each other's throat lately, more than ever. I to myself couldn't understand why.

He got his ways of rubbing to my face of how I was not allowed to do things, reminding me from time to time that I was just a child, and barely teenager.

"Alright, so Y/N it is," The teacher in front announced, I looked at her with confusion written on my face.

"Now, we only need a boy as escort," She added making all the male in our class to scream, volunteering themselves for the said position.

Fixing a glare at Yu who was sitting beside me, "Sorry!" She threw a peace sign and I could only roll my eyes at her.

"This would be your chance to find someone to date, duh!" I shook my head at her, got no slight interest at her idea.

"Yu is right, you have never dated anyone before. Right?" Shin from behind leaned over to my seat. I inclined my back to towards the windows, and covered my ears.

"Hey, listen to me!" Yu grabbed both of my hands, I simply bobbed my head as she spoke.

"You have tons of boys chasing over you here in our school," Yu started and I shot a brow at her, I was aware about that, but I just didn't care.

"Most especially here in our class," said by Shin in agreement, "You need to date someone now, if you want a date on your birthday!" She exclaimed blowing the polish on her nails.

Yu nodded her head, "Exactly," She shot me a look and I retrieved my hands from her grip.

"Dating huh?" I sighed thinking about how boring my love life had always been, I never actually thought about it nor tried going out with a guy.

But now that they opened the subject, and with all Kokonoi's insults as of how a big brat and mere child I was, I thought of using this opportunity to prove him wrong.

I had no idea why I felt this way, feeling the need to show him that I was no longer just a brat, and that I was already matured enough to date and to handle relationships.

"Yup, oh and while we're at it," Shin said trailing off, she was struggling to get her bag because of her nails. Yu helped her instead, she opened it, "Give that book to her," Shin told her.

"I didn't know you love to read," I laughed browsing the pages, "I don't," My eyes went round when I catched a glimpse of the sensual illustrations on most of the pages, I immediately closed it.

Raising my gaze back at her she was grinning, "That would help you to prepare in advance," Shin then snickered on her seat, still drying her nails.

"Just in case you get into an urgent situation," She shrugged, her head was tilted a little to the side, looking at the Teacher in front, like she was visualizing something.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Urgent situation your ass!" I hit her head with the book, "Aw!"

Yu then grabbed the thing from my hand, before shoving it inside my bag, "You'll be needing it in the near future!" She pressed and I sighed in defeat.