Chapter Five

My eyes went round when I saw the time, I didn't bother changing my clothes, I grabbed my car keys and cellphone before leaving my Apartment. I slid myself in my car, smiled, and started the engine.

Last night was fun. Inupi huh? I drove my way to Kokonoi's mansion, I needed to pick some of my books there and oh maybe I would go for a quick swim and sun bathing at the pool. I did not totally leave the mansion, I just decided to get an apartment that was more close to my school and to every possible locations of my shoots.

Since Kokonoi's mansion was exceptionally exclusive and a little far from the crowd, well he hated crowded places and loud noises, that man hated everything.

I needed a place that would give me less hassle in terms of the distance, that was the main reason why I got an Apartment.

After parking my car at the empty garage, I strolled my way inside, and immediately froze midway.

"Woah, who's this hottie?" Sanzu slowly rose to his feet, his gaze lingered at me, and I walked closer to them.

Bonten was back. I thought I was just seeing things. But, Sano Manjiro wasn't here, I wonder where he was.

Rindo raised his eyes and so did Ran, "Y/N?" The younger Haitani asked. His tone was uncertain, his eyes were checking me out. I did not know he could be this hot without his glasses.

I rolled my eyes at them. Kakucho and Takeomi came out from the kitchen, "Looking good," the former commented, placing the bottle of champagne on the table.

"She ain't a baby anymore," Takeomi sat on the couch, crossing his legs, releasing the smoke from his mouth up in the air.

I did not change that much, but Yu and Shin had been praising my body a lot, in contrasts to what my dad had told me. Those two often teased how firm my boobs and butt, I had cut my hair just a little shorter for a new look, and dyed it with a different color.

Ran licked his lips, his eyes flew behind my direction, "Koko, look we got a grown ass bitch here," My body stiffened at what he said, I felt how my body shook a little later. Inching my eyes toward the stairs behind me.

I felt how my throat went dry like a well in the middle of the desert. Wow, life sure was cruel. How could this man make my heart leaped from merely staring at me. The longing feeling whispered through my, feeling breathless as I examined his face.

"Were you out again until morning?" He concluded, staying still on the last step of the stairs, I needed to look up so I could see him clearly, "What?" I shot him a brow, what was he saying?

Had he not thought of greeting me first, or was he planning to get on my face again, right on the bat, after almost two years of not seeing each other.

Kokonoi took a step down, standing close to me, I couldn't deny that he was looking more expensive now, he towered me with his height and firm stature.

The intimidating aura was all over him, he grew his hair longer and straightened it, dyed in bleach blond that parted into two uneven sections, the left side of it that got a lesser hair had its scalp shaved in small rectangle shapes.

His golden long earings swayed as he tilted his head a little, his eyes examined my figure, "I see, you finally learned how to be a whore, huh?" Rage was sweeping over me, that was too much of a greeting, I chewed the side of my mouth.

Kokonoi walked past by me and I smiled watching his back, from the side of my eye, I could see his Co-Executives were listening to our intense conversation, and I could not care less. They all knew how bad our relationship with each other since the begining, this was not something new, they were used to this.