Chapter Thirteen

Everyone knew what Bonten was-but no one outside the organization knew who the top men were and even the low rank ones, for this crime organization would always do their works without getting caught not even a glimpse of the strands of their hair, but Inui knew the moment he had seen the insignia tattoo on the right forearm of the man who held yn by her waist-his eyes narrowed at the amused smile spreading across the male's lips.

"Sanzu, let go," said yn shrugging the hands around her waist, she slipped a glance over her shoulder to see Inui who simply stood there obviously confused, "Nah-uh, you're not thinking of bailing on me right?" Sanzu cocked a brow at her which yn glared at, she pushed him harder as she told him in gritted teeth, "Of course not. But let me talk to him at least."

She's not the type to lie, decided Sanzu loosening his grip around yn who immediately turned to her heels and walked towards Inui.

Her heart was in a rapid state, she felt anxious from Inui's sudden appearance, and she couldn't even deny it to herself, that she was feeling troubled about the chances of Sanzu telling it to Kokonoi. Not like she was in a relationship with him nor she was cheating, however yn felt uneasy that things would get messy.

"Hey..." She trailed holding Inui's hand, "Are you alright, are you hurt or something?" He asked running his eyes on her figure, yn shook her head feeling worse-how could this man be this perfect?

She didn't even tell him about how she was going out with another guy and there he was, asking her if she was hurt or something.

Inui glanced at Sanzu who was observing them in silence, "Did he perhaps hurt you?" He added bringing his eyes back at yn who shook a head for the second time, "No. He just asked me to accompany him somewhere, and I couldn't say no."

"Mitsuya rescheduled the shoot and we are supposed to depart tonight..." He told her in a low tone.

Inui probably went a bit crazy but he couldn't careless as he saw how yn's eyes gleamed with joy, she wanted to go for that pictorial and he knew that there was something holding her back to even pull off the slightest smile, he grabbed her hand and yn stared at him with confusion.

"Hey, fuckers!" Sanzu roared the moment Inui ran off with yn, he was about to charged after them when Shin from behind him jumped on his back, "What the fuck are you doing?"

The sun was almost completely sink at the horizon casting its last batch of rays for the day before the dark took a hold of the sky drifting across it were brilliant and vivid of hues, beam of the sunlight came running through yn and Inui's face as they ran their way in the middle of the traffic jam at the busy street of Shibuya, hearts pounding loudly from the undeniable joy they were carrying at the moment-it sounded weird, but not for them who got lost with one another's eyes.

Inui held her hand more tighter than ever because he never wanted to let go nor lose her, yn gasped with a smile feeling how she could barely breathe at the moment-pair of emerald green eyes were holding hers like there was no tomorrow, her feet and legs were at the verge of giving up because of the heels she was wearing, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to stop moving forward with Inui, she didn't want for this to stop.

The joy that was blossoming within her was immeasurable.

Inui was the one who led the way charging a little ahead of her but not too much for he did not want to leave her further behind, he kept on looking at her and smiling like an idiot-and there was the rain pouring heavily from the skies, the honking of cars from impatient drivers and the sudden squealing of the people from the sidewalks, followed by the rushed footsteps of civilians coming after the closest covered place to save themselves from getting rained on.