Chapter Twelve

Shoppers at the entrance of the shop were watching how yn apologized to the manager, even the passers-by couldn't help but take a brief stop to engaged themselves with what was happening-oh it was nothing, yn just accidentally bumped the rack of wine behind her all thanks to someone who approached her without any much inform, and she didn't actually expect for the shelves to gave in with a single flinch from her frailness given how it was known as a popular shopping mart-it didn't make sense right? The stalls there were supposed to be sturdy. But that was what happened too much to her dismay.

She was probably too surprised-nervous even, from the strong scent of the man.

"My apologies ma'am."

Bowing her head for the nth time yn watched how the manager of the store waved her hands, "It's alright, he already paid more than what the fallen liquors cost." She sighed and flashed a small smile, the female manager then strode back inside, yn turned around to slid inside the car that was parking across the place.

There was the mullet male whose suit was soaked with alcohols-wiping his button down polo shirt that was stained all over and down to its long sleeve. It would be better if he just throw a new shirt on himself, the mixture of red and yellow liquid were clearly seen.

A displeased yet amused smile spread across his lips and yn chewed her bottom lips, the man probably got his chest bruised all over from the impacts of the bottles that landed over him just to covered yn from any of those.

"What were you thinking? Surprising me like that," started yn completely facing the male, "Heh... It was more like you were disappointed the moment you realized it was me and not the one you were expecting."

It could be true-yn wasn't expecting him to appeared there back inside the shop, but this one surely loved doing whatever he had inside his mind.

"What are you trying to say?" She raised a brow tearing her eyes off of the ocean blue ones, the male then started to sniff the collar of his shirt dress.

"I'm using the same perfume that Kokonoi has." He wanted to see yn's reaction at the mention of Kokonoi-a whimsical smile spread across his lips from the female's grumpy response, "I didn't ask."

"Nah, you shouldn't be treating someone hurt like this ya know."

"Whose fault that you got hurt?" He frowned at the question-what a fucking brat. Sanzu did catch the fall and now it sounded like it was his fault he didn't want yn to get hurt.

Because he knew if the female was the one who got ran by those heavy bottles not only either Kokonoi or Rindou would come berserk-Mikey would definitely lecture him big time for a reason he couldn't understand like after everytime that man had witnessed his constant adoration for yn. Their boss probably got some hots for yn-muridesu, not in a million years.

"Yours. You flinched and bumped the cellar," Sanzu pointed out reminding yn how she faced him earlier with much anxiety, flinching and bumping the shelves behind her.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, you ain't excuse young lady."

"I took the fall of those goddamn bottles just to cover you, I even paid all the damage," added on the male low-key bragging the wealth he had on his hands, yn rolled her eyes feeling guilty already.