Saying Yes To The Dress

SUYEON'S POV

I came to my office early in the morning today because I have to work for my big launch today and lots of work is still pending so I have to get them done. I reached my office at 7 I guess.

After dropping Sumin off at his school. I was working since morning and it's 1 pm now. I have to take a break. I got up from my seat and walked around my office room for a few minutes to ease the pressure. "Calm down. Lee Suyeon Sarah Nicole smith, you are gonna make your launch big and it is going to be a blast," I said to myself so that I can calm myself down. I have zero idea about why I uttered my full name. That's so embarrassing.

As I was about to sit down on my chair. my dad barged into my office. He wore a nicely fitted suit. Damn Dad!

"Dad?" I called him More like questioned him. "Hey honey," he said coming in.

"what brings you here all of a sudden?" I asked walking over to him. "I do have something to tell you," He said. "Sure, but first do you wanna have some coffee? The cafeteria has the best coffee," I said as nodded while smiling at myself. I called Lia and told her to bring 2 cups of caramel frappes. my dad and I were talking with each other about various stuff while waiting for the coffee. after Lia brought our coffee I thanked her as she went away.

I took a sip of the coffee, and my tongue touching the warm creamy coffee made my mind relax. this is exactly what I needed. It suddenly hit me. Dad came here to tell me something and we talked about everything except the things he came here for. "Dad, you came here to tell me something right?" I asked as he nodded while keeping the cup on the table. "So Suyeonie, I know you are busy with your launch and you are going to Paris next week and I should tell you that because you are getting married this May," he spoke. "WHAT?" I stood up from my seat hearing the news. I have to go to Paris this weekend. "Dad! I have to go to Paris for Balmain fashion week, I am open a show for the first time Dad. Can we just please have my wedding a month later? It's really important for me dad", I said to my dad as he said that our wedding is going to be in 1 month but I have other plans.

"Can you delay this one?" he spoke. "No dad I have already sent the email and letters to Paris. I can't just deny that," I said. I don't know if I can persuade him. "I don't know I guess you could talk with Jimin. He wanted to get over with this before he goes to his business trip," Dad said. Is he fucking dumb?

I am a CEO too. I maybe younger and don't have a huge ass office as his but I work too. We are both doing business. What the actual Fuck? There is no point of explaining everything to dad. I have to convince him myself. Not because I want to because I have to.

We are not even married and I already Hate him.

"Dad, I will talk with so Don't worry," I said. "That's my girl," He smiled. He got and was about leave but then he reminded me of Death.

"By the way, You have to go shopping for your wedding dress today with Mrs Park and you have to choose your bride's maids by today," He said. "I thought we were going there next Thursday?" I asked. "Well, You have to go there today," He said as I agreed with him. My dad left my office as I pulled my hair in frustration.

Oh My God.

I really need to go to see a psychiatrist in a few days.