UP 2U

7 AM

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up in the morning to see Suyeon getting ready. It's a bit early. It's 7 in the morning and she is getting ready. Why is she making noise? Can't she get ready quietly?

 Why is she making noise? Can't she get ready quietly?

"Why are you so early?" I asked. "I am going to office," She replied. "It's literally 7," I said. "I know, I have to be somewhere later today," I said.

"Where?" I asked. "It's my friend's baby shower," She replied while grabbing her bag and car keys. "When is it?" I asked. "The invitation said 5 PM," She replied as I nodded. She took out a dress and grabbed her bag before walking out of the room.

Did she forgive me already?

I got up and went to the washroom. Thanks to Suyeon for ruining.

I freshened up and came out after wore my suit. I grabbed my car keys and went downstairs. I saw her making breakfast. I thought she was going to make it for herself but she had put two plates. I mean I shouldn't say no to breakfast.

"Am I not allowed in that party?" I asked her. "Do you want to come with me?" She turned around and looked at me. "Yeah if you want, I can. Plus, we made a rule," I said. She nodded. "Do come," She said.

She passed me my plate. We ate the breakfast. "Do you have car insurance?" She asked me out of the blue. "Yes?" I replied. "Good," She replied. That's so sudden.

We both have two cars. She has a SUV and a car and same goes to me. She drives Ranger Rover and I drive Mercedes G-wagon. I drive Audi R8 4S and She drives a Lamborghini.

"I'll be off to work then," She said and got up before going to her office.

This breakfast was delicious