Sexe Avant Parisien

SUYEON'S POV

Bonjour!

Practice makes a man perfect. Well yes! But now it's not helping. I am learning french. A little. It's a romantic language. I want to learn it. I Just Know it a little bit as my mom did a french movie. I want to get a tattoo in french too.

It should be,

Belle âme

It means Beautiful soul. I like this word.

I will be leaving for Paris soon and don't know what will happen to us. Life sucks and I am tired, exhausted, and complicated, and my feet hurt. but the thing is that I want to give my best in this fashion show. I don't want any regrets or something because Paris is a very nice opportunity.

Here I was walking around my office, trying to practice my walk for the upcoming fashion show. I don't wanna trip over something. so, I am going to practice till my heels fall apart.

Not exactly.

I've learned a few french lines from Yeonhee. She sounds sexy when she speaks french.

"You've been walking down the hallway for the past 1 hour," Lia exclaimed. She was very observant. "I want this show to be splendid, Plus it's my biggest show ever," I stated. "4th Biggest," She rolled her eyes. "Whatever," I just snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Go home, and take some rest. You have to go to Paris the day after," She sighed and walked away. She was right! At this point I was tired. I was pushing myself too hard. I was also somewhat anxious and stressed because of the fire-in lab incident.

I can't possibly relax. Insomnia at night. Tired, Awake, and stressed was my state at the moment.

"You're right. I should go home now," A loud sigh left my mouth. I grabbed my purse and phone before exiting my office room.

I picked up an iced cold americano and a mocha tea. I don't why I was craving coffee and tea at the same time. It's not like I was pregnant. Jimin and I always use protection, PLUS I am on pills too.

I'm also not ready. A mom at 23? I still have a lot to do in life. I am not saying I don't want kids. I am just not ready to take on a huge responsibility.

I parked my car in the garage and headed inside our home. It feels great to call it 'Our Home'. Jimin and my house. I love the think of it. I had cleaners come into my house. they cleaned the pool and other extents of the house. I opened my shoes and touched the cold floor with my feet. I walked upstairs. It was just 4 PM. Jimin wasn't gonna come home anytime soon.

I stripped myself from my clothes and decided to take a long bath. I haven't taken a bath in ages. After discharging myself from my clothes, I grabbed a silk robe and wrapped it around my body before going to the washroom to get my bathtub ready. I turned on the tap before walking out.

I brushed my hair before tying it up my hair in a bun. I checked my phone for a bit before heading to my bathtub. As the lukewarm water collided with my bare body, A sigh of relief left my mouth. This feels nice.

I should always take a bath when I am stressed out or tired.

I opened my phone again and started scrolling through my phone. Checking emails, Replying to texts etcetera.

After taking a 1-hour long bath, I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I wore some white pants and a blue cardigan.