One Last Time

4 days after the court

JIMIN'S POV

"Is everything set Lia?" I asked Lia while walking up to the venue. "Yes, everything is ready, The balloons, lights, flowers, and confetti are set accordingly and it is ready, The guest should start coming within an hour or two," She said as we walked inside the venue. I arranged a launch party for Pomello and Suyeon is the main guest here. I was planning this for a long time now. I invited her friends and my friends mostly and some of the influencers who have been linked with Pomello.

Suyeon was at Sumin's game. I dropped her there with Yujin and her dad before coming here. "Very good, When is the food coming?" I asked. "Within 30 minutes I suppose," She replied. "Okay," I said and looked around the venue. Suyeon's pictures were hung around a round wall. It showed her whole career. From where she started and where she was. Her first modelling pictures. Some pictures from her famous runway shows. Her iconic moments. I smiled at her pictures. They were so professional. I even felt myself sweating at her intense stares.

"Suyeon's dress is also ready at Shannon's boutique so all you have to do is take Suyeon there," Lia said. "Okay, I'll take her there," I said. "When does the game finish?" She asked me. "It ended 15 minutes ago," I said.

"Then what are you still doing here?" She asked me. "I am going to pick her up now," I said. "Take care of the place," I said as she nodded her head. "Babe, I brought you the dress," I saw Max coming in. "Thanks love," Lia said and brushed her lips against his. "Good Afternoon Mr Park," He greeted me as I shook my hands with him before leaving the place.

I got in my car and drove to the stadium. I saw Sumin, Jihyun and his other friends standing outside with Suyeon, Yujin and her dad. I am sure he can't see me now and I am pretty scared about that. Every time he sees me he just looks away and goes somewhere else. He doesn't talk to me that often either. It SCARES me a lot.

I pulled up in front of them. As soon as I go out of my car, I felt a frigid stare at me. I can sense that it was coming from Half Korean, Half Latin man, in a black polo t-shirt and gabardine pants. "Jimin, you could've shown up 10 days later," Yujin said with sarcasm. "Sorry sorry," I said and surrendered. "How was your game boys?" I said and side-hugged Jihyun. "They did something," Suyeon said as they took out a medal and gold-coloured trophy. "We won," Sumin said and pulled the brightest smile on his face. "Jihyun made us win though," He said as I looked at Jihyun. I permanently deprived him of everything.

"Congratulations guys," I said and hugged Jihyun. "I know right, my baby made us so proud," My mother popped out of nowhere. "Mom? Dad?" I looked at them with a confused expression on my face. "Mom and Dad came here after you left," Suyeon told me. "Hi Dad," I said and made an awkward face. He can't see me either. He didn't even look at me. I sighed.

My dad also sorta despised me for everything and to be honest I don't blame him either. It's my fault that he is disappointed in me. My mother on the other hand was a softie. She supported me and told me that I was wrong and now I was doing the right thing. My mother is truly the most cutest and caring mother in the world.

"come Suyeon. let's go," I said. Suyeon hugged her father and Sumin. Sumin knew about the party so he remained silent. My mother came to me and hugged me. "Don't worry about your father. We will come to the party. Take care of your health son. You look very tired. It breaks my heart to see you like this," She said and caressed the back of my head. She gives me the most supporting hugs ever. She broke the hug and looked at me. I smiled at her.