Unholy

JIMIN'S POV

Life is going on. a month after our anniversary and I am here in my office. Suyeon and I haven't seen each other since last week she goes to the office before me and goes back home after me. We hardly see each other. She is busy. Like very busy. She has a lot of work to do with this huge project she has taken. I am surprised she has even done a collaboration product with my company through this. She can work. Now she said that she is going to Paris next week because of a fashion show. It's bloody cold in there. She will freeze to death. I can't let that happen. The last thing I would want is to become a widower.

Plus she will be gone for 2 weeks. 2 weeks without sex? Really? At least I am loyal. I only have sex with her. Now, Jin says He is going to be married next month. I am one of the groomsmen. Jin has an older brother, Kim Seok Joong. He is married and has a kid with his wife Kim Ahreum. His kid is the cutest. Unlike adults, I love kids, who are pure and have no faults. They do mistakes and never resent them. Jin's nephew was just born a few days ago and they named him Kim Sun.

What would I name my baby? Fuck off, Park, You are getting divorced a few months later. This is a fucking contract. I kept getting lost in it.

In her.

How can I not? She is so beautiful. I am FUCKING OBSESSED WITH HER! She looks beautiful in everything she wears even if she doesn't wear one she looks beautiful.

"Can I come in?" I suddenly heard Jena. "Come in!" I said after I snapped out of my thoughts. "Sir! Did you see the clip UN posted?" She asked. "No! Which clip?" I asked her as she took her tablet out and lend it to me. It was an 8-minute video of my speech and My team executing the products and stuff in the countries. "It already got 11 million views and it's been an hour only," She said. "Good!" I replied to her. "Sir! I know it was the anniversary last month but I have a gift for your wife," She said before passing me a small pink bag. "This is a perfume My Husband bought from France! I told him to," She chuckled. "Thank You! I'll make it reaches her," I told her. "Sir! I have a gift for you too," She said before handing over a black box. "Now tell me what is it?" I told her. "It's a ticket to the Universal Studio Amusement park, and matching bracelets, for the both of you," She said. "Make sure to buy her a corndog and popcorn," She said and winked. "Sure I will!" I said and smiled.

 "Sure I will!" I said and smiled