Epilouge

THE NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin woke with a terrible headache. He saw the mess ans remembered her. He felt his skin stretch due to the dried tears. He slowly got up and went to the kitchen. He got himself a glass of water.

His head was pounding him like a hammer. He took some drugs to cool down the headache. He went upstairs and changed his shirt and pants. He brushed his hair and teeth nicely.

Although he miserably broken, He was mature and practical about everything.

He wore his watch gifted by Suyeon. He grabbed his keys and went straight to his office. By his, I mean Haechan.

He barges inside his office and screams, "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING WIFE?" He looked at the person yelling at him and said, "Your wife Hyung? Why are you looking for her?" Haechan asked him. "I love her goddammit," Jimin said while gritting his teeth. "Wasn't 2 years enough for you to torment her?" He asked calmly. "I was dumb and stupid and I was a fucking jerk Haechan. I never had a good relationship with someone it was the first time I got myself into something," Jimin cried. "I am sorry Hyung. But She is Family and we want the best for her and at this moment you're not the best," Haechan said. Jimin's heart broke down into pieces that her family doesn't feel that Jimin is for her.

Haechan felt sad but he just silently comforted Jimin.

He broke down on the floor not knowing anything to do to get her back. He felt miserable and his body felt weak at this point. His face looked hurt and filled with disappointment. He knew Suyeon was a strong woman of strong personality. He knew her decision wasn't wise.

She needed space and she was selfish at that moment. She didn't think about what Jimin would feel. Everyone knew about Jimin being rude to her but after her accident he totally and completely changed for the betterment of her. He loved her every single day when she was in coma. He took care of her with all his might. When everyone was with her during the day, Jimin stayed with her the whole night.

He had countless sleepless nights. There were times Suyeon would wake up after curfew and won't sleep again. Jimin stayed up by entertaining his wife. He carried her around, Helped her take a shower, Change her dress because she might feel uncomfortable by some random person changing it for her. He cleaned up her mess so that no one knew she was more miserable than she seemed she was. When she would puke half of her food on the floor, Jimin cleaned it up.

It was all because Suyeon didn't want anyone to do anything for her and she has always been independent.

He got up and went back to his office with a new aura.

As he walked through the hallways to his office, He sensed the alcohol and his past self. He was back to the ruthless Park Jimin. He looks just like Park Jimin, he was very he met Suyeon.

"Jena," He called Jena. "Yes sir?" Jena came in. She was surprised at the sudden change. By that time, She knew Suyeon left. "Find every single flight that departed from Seoul at 8, including the delayed ones. Make a spreadsheet and mail it to me," Jena was shocked but didn't drop his order.

After she left, He poured himself a glass of whiskey. He looked at the clean city view outside and took a sip of his whiskey.

"I will find you, Suyeon. Even if it takes me years, I will find you,"

SUYEON'S POV

As I stepped into the sunny and bright Buenos Aires. I felt the smell of fresh air on my hair. A small smile put up on my face.

Un nuevo comienzo y un nuevo yo

____________________________

ANNOUNCEMENT

THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK IS OUT NOW.

READ 'BE MINE AGAIN'

 Thank you all for reading and of course I had a happy ending coming

Thank you all for reading and of course I had a happy ending coming. I am not going to disappoint you all. Seriously. I am not that bad.