Excruciating Pain

JIMIN'S POV

Tears continuously streaming down my face as I looked at Suyeon between her brothers. Are they mad? We have to take her to the hospital.

I got up and ran over to them and looked at her. It scared me. Her face, her state, everything. I picked her up in bridal style and ran to my car. Everybody knew what I was doing so they all went with the flow. Taeyong got in my car as I sat behind with Suyeon. Haechan got in the front seat. Mark got in Taehyung's car and Sumin got in Jungkook's car.

Taeyong quickly drove to the hospital. I looked at her. "Please stay with me," I whispered and held her hands in mine. Her blood drenched my black shirt. It was not the problem now. Taeyong and Haechan also had blood on their shirts. So did Mark and Sumin.

Within 5 minutes, We reached the hospital. I carried her inside. I placed her body carefully on a bed as nurses gathered and pushed her to the Emergency room.

I saw Taehyung calling doctors as they all came. Apparently Jiyoung was there too, After she learned about Suyeon's state, She quickly shifted her to the OT to start her surgery immediately.

As we all waited, Outside the OT, Just to see the red light above the OT door turn off.

I sat down on a chair and sobbed my eyes out. If only I didn't do those things to her, This wouldn't have never happened. I regret it so fucking.

"Jimin," Taehyung sat down beside me. "Stop crying," He said. "CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS IN THE OT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SHE WILL SURVIVE. HOW CAN I NOT CRY TAE?" I said as he wiped my tears.

"Jimin, Do you even love her that you're shedding so many tears?" He asked me as I gulped not knowing the answer. "I don't know, Taehyung, It hurts me to see her like that. It feels as if I am feeling her pain," I said as he just looked at me. "Why can't you just realise that You love her Jimin?" Tae said. "How do you know when You're in love?" I said and sobbed.

He gave me a 'What the Fuck' look.

"Do you feel jealous when she is being all 'smiley' with other guys?" He asked me as I nodded. "Do you feel good when she kisses you?" He asked again as I nodded. "Would you die to keep her alive?" He asked as I nodded without any hesitation. "Just admit it Jimin, You're in love with her," He told me. "But all these situations can be related to other things than love," I protested. "Like what?" He asked. "Like-" I got speechless. "Friends with benefits?" I said knowing that my answer was wrong. "there is still feelings," He said as I nodded. "You're the dumbest person I know Jimin," Taehyung said and got up. Usually, When He says stuff like I get furious and chase after him but today I just didn't want to do it. He was right. I am dumb. I was dumb to never understand what she felt. I was dumb to never understand what she went through all because of me. I just hope my Suyeon is okay.

It has been 2 hours since Suyeon has been in the OT. My parents, Suyeon's Dad, Yujin, Lia, Namjoon, Yura, Hobi, Ruhee, Yeonhee, Jin, Yoongi, Yoonmi, and Jihyun were also here by now. It's 5 AM. I am just looking outside the glass window. Everyone was silent.

Suyeon's Dad didn't even look at me when I went to him. Fair Enough!

Sumin still looked at me and didn't try to kill me which was a plus one. But deep down, I know if he gets any chance he will kill me.

My parents were comforting Suyeon's dad as Jungkook and Jihyun comforted Sumin. I have give my brother a plus one, at least he is considerate. Unlike me. Ruthless and Cruel. Rude and Cold.