Pathetic

SUYEON'S POV

I woke up and saw him getting ready. The sun was a little too bright today. He sprayed cologne while looking at himself through the mirror.

"Where are you off to?" I asked him. "Oh, I am going to my office," He said. Right after the day of our marriage. I mean our parents wanted us to go to honeymoon but we both gladly denied as we are very busy persons.

"Right," I said and got up from the bed. "Where did you sleep?" I asked him. "On the bed beside you," He said unbothered. "Why?" He asked. "Aren't you uncomfortable?" I asked. "No, Are you?" He asked. I thought about it. I didn't really have a problem so I denied.

"If you are already ready to break rule 7 then, I will move out," He said. "Not a chance," I said and got up before changing. "You're going to work too," He was looking for his car keys. "Yep," I replied to him. "You should honestly, You would feel pathetic roaming around here," He said and took his car keys which was on the chair. "Honestly, I am a busier person so if you will excuse me," I grabbed my bag and walked passed him to my car.

I drove to my office. There wasn't much work but I still went there. Maybe I'll go to all my branches and take a look.

TIME SKIPS

I was working in my office when suddenly Lia came in. "Suyeon, Why did you come to the office today? Everyone is talking about you and you just got married yesterday. spend some time with Jimin", She said. "I'd rather work", I replied to her. she scoffed at my reply.

"you don't have much work here. there is not much of a pressure right now you don't have to come to the office for a week or more," she said and  I nodded. "tell me what happened today morning", I sighed and explain everything.

After finishing the whole story I saw Lia pissed and laughing at the same time

After finishing the whole story I saw Lia pissed and laughing at the same time. "What are you? Acquaintance or Spouse? That sounded really professional. You guys are like a professional couple," She said.

"I am a strong girl. I can deal with him and if you start throwing tantrums at me Lia I swear to God I'll tell Max", I said.

(Max is Lia's fiancé and Suyeon's friend)

"Very Funny, Go Ahead," She said being sarcastic. "Do you wanna get McDonald's? Cuz I'm starving," I said as she laughed.

Suddenly I remembered Jimin didn't eat anything in the morning so I called him.

he declined I tried again and he declined again. so I kept trying when suddenly picked up the call.