Business

SUYEON'S POV

I woke to see Jimin sleeping peacefully. Last night was very sexy. My head was on his chest. His muscular arms wrapped around my body. I blushed remembering last night. I just had sex with Jimin. I sat up and looked at the clock. It was 8 AM. We have to go to the conference shit.

"Hey, Jimin! Wake up," I said while covering my chest with the duvet. "Jimin!" I called him again. "Hey, Jimin get up," I said. He moved a little. "What time is it?" He asked. "It's 8 in the morning," I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smirked pulled the duvet. I widened my eyes when I saw my chest on display. "I saw everything a million times," He told me. "I-I" I stuttered. "Yes? I am listening..." He said teasing me. my cheeks flushed up. He should go to jail. I wrapped duvet around my body and ran to the washroom to freshen up. As Soon as I ran inside, I dropped the duvet and checked my body out. It was full of Hickeys. I can't believe He saw me naked. My heart started to beat fast.

"By the way, Your moans were sexy," Jimin screamed. My cheeks flushed even more. I stepped into the shower and turned on the tap. After I was done, I got out. He doesn't know that I am going to the conference today. I'll wear a dress today. But before that, I have to cover my hickeys. I grabbed my makeup bag and got my colour corrector and applied it on my hickeys. After that, I applied some concealer and powder. That should do!

I wore a classy black dress and some Louis Vuitton heels.

I got out to see Jimin all ready

I got out to see Jimin all ready. He was fast. "Mind doing my tie?" He said handing over the tie to me. I moved closer to him and started to wrap his tie around his neck. His hands got wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. "Done!" I said. "I am not!" He said and smirked. "Jim-" He cut me off by connecting his lips on mine. He placed a soft and kiss and pulled back. "I smudged your lipstick," He said. Yeah! Darling you have lipstick on your lips too. I smudged the lipstick from his lips. I cleaned the smudged part on my lips.