Disperse

[FOCUS ON THE DRESSES, NOT THE MODELS]

NEXT WEEK

SUYEON POV

I woke up at the sound of cars outside my hotel. It was almost 6 PM and I woke up from my Nap. I got up and went to the washroom to wash my face. I returned and got my laptop to check my emails and other messages popping up. I saw the circulars for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. They called us for an interview. It's my 2nd time. 2 years in a row. I went to Yeonhee's room later. "Are you going for Victoria's Secret?" I asked her as she smiled and nodded. "Yeah, It's my 5th time," She said. "Damn," I replied to her. "I did it only once and this year I am doing it once again," I told her. "We will have fun," She said as I smiled.

"Come, Let's call Taehyung. He is hanging out with Jimin in his office," She said. We called them and of course, he picked up.

JIMIN'S POV

I was talking with Taehyung about some investments in some new projects. Suddenly, he got a call. He put it on loudspeaker.

OTP

Tae- "Hey baby! what's up?"

Yeonhee- "I am good,"

I think it's Yeonhee.

Tae- "What are you doing?"

Yeonhee- "I am in my room with Suyeon, We were both called from Victoria's Secret Fashion Show,"

Tae- "Congratulations to you both, I will be there to see you two walk,"

Yeonhee- "Where is Jimin?"

Tae- "Here with me,"

Yeonhee- "Suyeon say hi,"

Suyeon- "Hi guys,"

Tae- "Hey Suyeon, You guys are stunning everyone in the world,"

Suyeon- "It's our job, What do you mean?"

Tae- "Look if Jimin didn't marry you, You could've been my 2nd wife,"

Me- "Excuse me,"

Tae- "It's just a dream because reality is harsh,"

Me- "It is now, Shut up and focus on work,"

Suyeon- "Bye,"

Yeonhee- "Bye, Baby, We need to head out later too,"

End of the call

"You are the luckiest guy I know," He said. "Why?" I asked. "You married Suyeon. I MEAN LOOK AT HER. She made money before she got married to you," He said. "But she married me for money too," I said. "That's not for her personal use," He replied. "It is. It's for her company," I replied to him. "Jimin, that is called an investment," Taehyung said. "You have done that before," He added. That's true.

"Maybe you're right," I said. "Thank you," He said as I smirked. "YOU TRICKED ME," He said the very next second. I smiled as he fumed in anger. "I did, and I would gladly do it again," I replied. "We are leaving a few hours later, everything is ready. Go home and get rest," I told him as he stood up. "I will go home and take a rest and you just be jealous," He said as I rolled my eyes. He barged out of my room.