Ciao Busan

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up early in the morning. Maybe around 5 AM. I saw Suyeon sleeping peacefully. Last night was somewhat weird but sexy at the same time.

She is just the thing For me. It was her attire that made my crotch twitch. She is Victoria's Secret angel. So, she looked stunning even if she walks around naked. I am not SAYING I LOVE HER. She is like an addictive drug. I can't get enough of her.

A firework of happiness just came across my face when she moaned and made a conversation with me. She was blushing. I could feel that she was. I was happier when she said that she would date me if I proposed to her back in high school.

I was a bit chubby. I've been chubby my whole life. I am still chubby but with abs and muscles, it's hard to see. In High School, I was the biggest flirt ever. Now, It's all coming back from there and it's implanting slowly.

I started to smile a lot after she came into my life. It's like having a friend than a wife. I have a bit of faith in her. But there was this very weird feeling. Although, our contract has been extended it will end soon.

Will we ever be the same? She is going to marry the guy she loves and what will happen to me? Will I ever get married after this? I can't even tolerate a guy talking with her.

Will I ever be able to see her with another man? another man other than me?

Could she have better sex partner than me?

I stared at her face.

Will you ever leave me?

I will turn back to that ruthless human being. I have money but you are my most prized possession.

I covered her body with the duvet before getting out of bed. I went to the washroom to take a shower. I opened my t-shirt and looked in the mirror. I was hot okay? I was a very sexy man. But that was not the thing why I was looking at my body. It was Suyeon. I know every single place on my abs where she traced her hands. I remember her hands touching my abs. She almost made me have a boner when she did that. I smiled at myself. I give her a hard time with my abs. I know that too.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the tap. I washed my hair and brushed back my wet lock backwards. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I took a small towel and dried my hair. I then put the towel around my neck before walking out of the bathroom. I walked out to see Suyeon still sleeping. I kind of wanted her to wake up. I wanted to see her cheeks go red. It always happens. Every time she sees my bare body her cheeks heat up and they turn red. Now, She is sleeping. I am disappointed.

I wore a black t-shirt and black jeans. I took out my coat and wore it. I saw Suyeon sitting on the bed staring at nothing. She looked like she just passed out on hungover. "Get ready Mrs Park, We are leaving", I told her. She likes it when I call her Mrs Park. She blushed. She got out of the and went to the washroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and called Jena.

OTP

Me- "Hey Jena! When will the Jet arrive?"

Jena- "Sir the Jet left 10 minutes ago, I believe it will reach there by 6:30 or approximately 6:45,"

Me- "Okay. Good. How many companies got selected for this conference?"

Jena- "Sir, 5 companies have been selected this year and the presentation is already. We are going to give the final presentation after you come here,"