Vegas: Uno

SUYEON'S POV

We just arrived at the airport. My dad was going to travel to Buenos Aires and he was taking my jet. I have to take care of Sumin. But He can't come to Vegas with me. So, I left him with Jimin.

While the time I am away for Yujin's bachelorette party, He will stay at Jimin's parents house. Jimin is also staying with His parents now. Sumin and Jihyun will be staying together, Plus Sumin is very healthy now. His mental health has also gotten better. He just has some issues with his problems, Otherwise, He is doing a great job in his recovery.

Jimin will be staying with his parens as Namjoon and his parents are basically neighbours and He will also be helping Namjoon to get ready for his Bachelors party.

We all were standing at the airport. As I couldn't use my jet, I borrowed Jimin's jet. Of course, I had to return him a favour. Which was to have 7 rounds of sex. I would lie If I say that I didn't like it. I loved it.

But again, I am on pills. So, I won't be getting pregnant anytime soon.

As we were waiting in the lounge area, Yujin started speaking. "Okay, Guys. Today, I mean in Vegas will be my last days as a bachelorette although I was engaged. But whatever. After this day, I will officially become Mrs Kim Namjoon," Her drama is something I can't handle.

Actresses be like.

"Yujin, You still have a week till your wedding," Yoonmi stated. "I know and we are going to vegas for 2 days," Yujin replies as we all gave each other awkward looks.

Jimin's jet came as we all got on board. There were champagne and food ready for us. "I love your husband," Yura told me as I chuckled. "Me too," I replied to her.

We settled down as the stewardess handed the glasses.

Within 30 minutes, We were in the air. We were chitchatting about our lives. How we grew up and stuff. To be honest, I've gotten pretty close with everyone. They are like my best friends now.

All my friends are like married or pregnant and busy with their careers or children. I am the youngest among all. So, I guess I am doing okay.

"I love you guys, Like really," Yeonhee said. "you all are engaged," She said as Jiyoung and I lifted our hands up, showing our rings. "Married. right. My point is you all are engaged and Married. Here I am playing the 'girlfriend' role since years," She said. We looked at each other because we knew something she didn't. And we are definitely not spilling the tea.

"Taehyung Is not ready, I guess," Yoonmi said as we all agreed. "That asshole can't even fucking propose," Yeonhee said. "Woah, Girl. Easy there," I said chuckling.

She seriously has no idea.

"Suyeon looks like she is actually going to vegas," Jiyoung said. "I know right," Yujin said as I looked at my outfit. It was black satin shirt and some black boots.

 It was black satin shirt and some black boots