Train To Busan

SUYEON'S POV

I woke up in the morning to find myself laying naked on the bed along with Jimin. Jimin was in deep sleep. I wore his shirt. I sat down while rubbing my eyes.

I looked at the clock. It was 10 AM. We slept a lot. After all, We made out twice and had sex thrice.

It was pretty hot. The temperature outside was decent But the temperature inside the house was too much to handle. I tried to turn on the air con. It wouldn't start. I started to switch the lights on. They wouldn't switch in either.

The electricity decided to go on a vacation. Great!

I grabbed some clothes and went in to take a shower. After 15 minutes, I came out of the shower and dried my hair. Jimin was deep asleep. I think he is very tired.

He is a Workaholic. He doesn't let anything come between him and his work. Let's just say, Work is his first wife and I am his side chick.

Jimin never sleeps so late. I decide to wake him up. "Hey, Get up," I called him. "Jimin it's 10 AM," I told him.

He hates waking up or going somewhere late. In brief, He hates being late.

He immediately got up and went to the bathroom. I am confused, When did the electricity go away? I was sweating.

"Suyeon. Did the electricity cut off?" Jimin asked from the bathroom. "I think so," I replied. "That's strange," He said. "I'll freshen up and see what's wrong," He said.

I went downstairs and made a small breakfast. toast, orange juice, and eggs.

I saw him coming downstairs while talking with someone on the phone. "Why can't you do one thing right?" Jimin was scolding someone. "My instructions were LOUD and CLEAR. Right?" He said furiously. "Then, How can you IDIOTS do mistakes, Kids worthy," He kept scolding. "You have 45 minutes to fix this problem," He said and dropped the phone harshly.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do I look like I am?" He said as I shook my head. "I instructed a team of 6 members and told them to shut down all the electrical connections from a godown. They decided to cut the powers of my house," He said and took a toast from the plate and munched on it.

We had our breakfast. He went to his study room. I made some coffee, went to his study room, and gave him his coffee.

Jimin cleared his whole schedule just to go to Busan.

I was about to change my office when I heard Jimin coming into our bedroom. "Suyeon. We are going to Busan. This evening," He said. "Through train," He went on. "Dad booked a chamber for us people," He said.

"Taehyung, Yeonhee, Jungkook, and Ruhee are also going. My other friends are busy," He said. "Start packing your bags then," I said to him as he nodded and brushed his hair back. He was wearing a hoodie

 He was wearing a hoodie