News

SUYEON'S POV

It has been two days since Yona came. Jimin and I are always out for doing our work. She has been very messy. It's so annoying that I had to call the cleaners twice within these two days. She said she doesn't have any money but she went clubbing last night and it was messy.

Yona puked over some guy then, Jimin's few employees who knew Yona were also there and they drove her back to us. I had to clean her puke. She said that she spent 500 dollars that night only on drinks. She has money but she can't afford a small hotel room. I am so pissed.

She left the next morning and apologized. I think she felt guilty for being so troublesome. At least she understood something. I think I should really keep a maid when people come to my home. Jimin had the house cleaned thoroughly after Yona left.

I was on the way to the hospital with Laureen for her checkup. Her husband can't come because of work so I am going with her.

"Hey Sarah, Are you lost in thoughts?" She asked. I used to go by Sarah in the States and in Canada. I go by Park suyeon now as I am married. "Kinda," I said. Laureen was actually like a best friend. back in Canada, we were in a friend circle. Max was also there. So was me and Laureen. But we broke as we all moved out from the place but I still kept in touch with Max and Laureen.

"I am sorry to give you trouble today," She said. "Don't worry, It's nothing," I said. "So when is your one coming?" She asked Smirking. "I have no idea," I said. "Why?" She asked. "I don't know we never did that," I said. "Suyeon you have been married for like 5 months, You guys haven't done that?" She said as I shook my head. "We haven't," I said. "Don't tell me you guys didn't even kiss after the wedding," She said. I was about to say no but then I realized that we did kiss after our marriage. "No we did kiss, Once," I said. "Once? Really?" She asked furiously.

"Bro, We are going to get a divorce after a year," I said and smiled. "What if you catch feelings?" She asked. "I won't," I said. "What if he does?" She asked as I laughed. "O chances in that case," I said and laughed. "You guys don't like each other, and you are married," She said. I nodded. "We don't enjoy our presence that much," I said. "But you guys look so good together," She said and smiled. "Thank you," I said. "I've seen your picture in Elle magazine, It was so cool," She said. "I know right?" I said and smiled.

"We are here," I said and parked the car. "Let's check this baby out," She said as we got out of the car at the same.

TIME SKIPS

I dropped Laureen at her home and went to my office. I had a lot of work to do.

As soon as I entered the office, Lia came in. "Hey, your brother called and said that He was going to come over for dinner. Did you know that Rica is pregnant?" She said. "Of course, I knew Rica was pregnant," I replied to her question. "Oh and Yujin Lee is here for some reason," She said. "Oh, Send her in," I said. Why is she here?

She came in and smiled at me. "Hey," I greeted her cordially. "Hi Suyeon," She said and smiled. "What made you come here?" I asked her. "I obviously came here with a reason," She said and smiled. "Do you want to have coffee or tea?" I asked. "Coffee," She said. "Lia, Tell someone to bring 2 coffees please," I told Lia through Telecom.

"Suyeon, This might be shocking news for you but we might be cousins," She said. I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked. She handed me an envelope. I took it and opened it to see a DNA  test result. It showed that our DNA matched and there was a genetic match. "How? I didn't even know you before I got married," I said.