Waiting For Something

SUYEON POV

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. still, Jimin gave me a cold nature. He is a bull made of stone. one day he even forgot about my existence. I cried in anger that day.

FLASHBACK

Jimin had party at some club and wanted me to go. As we made a rule I agreed to attend. we went there at 9 PM. Well it's pretty late but still, I had to go.

Jimin met his friends and walked over to them. As I stood there. I told the bartender to give me a shot of tequila.

Jimin wasn't paying any attention to me so I let him be. Soon it was 12 and I couldn't find him. I called him he didn't pick up. I roamed around the halls, stairs, etc.

I walked out to see his car, GONE! He left without me.

How could you Park Jimin?

I was wearing a revealing dress. I could feel men staring at me. I didn't like stares like this. I called Lia to pick me and thank god she was nearby. She dropped me at home as I stomped on the marble with my heels in anger.

I changed my dress and went to the balcony and cried my heart out in anger. I just had a breakdown after a long time because of him.

Why Jimin just why? What did I do to you?

Mom, why did you leave me in this cruel world? Why didn't you take me with you?

I drank the whole night in anger. But It seemed that I passed out.

When I woke up I saw birds chirping. I smiled and looked at them but my deeds reflected on me and I had a serious headache. I suddenly heard Jimin calling me.

"Suyeon. where are you?" He called for me. "I am on the balcony", I replied to him and quickly grabbed a glass of my unfinished whiskey. He came there and asked me. "Did you drink?" I nodded in reply.

My head was about to burst.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly. "what happened to you?" He asked. "nothing", I replied.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He apologised.

Woah he is sorry now?

haha...

Sorry?

my foot!

"you don't have to apologize," I said. "how did you come home?" he asked again. "that's none of your business," I said and walked pass him.