10 PM

When I realized he was talking to me, I panicked, I don't know why though, maybe because I haven't talked to anyone my age in a long time.

"Uh, yeah i'm good" I said nervously, while the blonde boy looked at me.

"Hey woman, what's your name?" the blonde boy spoke. After he said that, brown boy hit him on the shoulder.

"Dude, don't be rude" Brown boy said when the blonde boy put his other hand on his shoulder where he hit him.

"Oh, no it's alright, i'm Y/N" I said, and after that, both boys looked at me.

"I'm Toby, but you can call me Tubbo" The brown boy said happily.

"So that's what Tubbo means" I said quietly to myself. I wasn't sure if they could hear me.

"What did you said?" The blonde boy spoke. I looked at him and laugh nervously.

"Oh, nothing" I said, but something gives me the feeling he heard me, he had that weird look.

"Anyways, I'm Tommy" The blonde boy finally spoke.

"Well it's nice to meet you both" I said with a smile.

They both smiled, after a second Tubbo looked like he had come up with idea. He turned to look at Tommy and told him something quietly. After a moment he spoke.

"Hey, would you like to go outside with us, so we can get to know each other better.. if not that's okay!" Tubbo said when he looked at me.

Shit, i can't go outside, but this may be my only chance to find friends.

"Yes, I would love to, but i can't right now, maybe at 10 pm?" I asked and Tubbo smiled.

"Deal" Tubbo said happily, and after that his phone rang.

"Uh, Tommy we have to go, bye Y/N it was nice meeting you!" Tubbo said waving his hand.

"Bye Y/N see you soon" Tommy said with a smile.

"Bye, see you soon" I said as I watched them leave.

Shit.. I fucked up

Now I have to figure out how to get outside without anyone seeing me. Great.

I tried to think, but I heard the door open, it was Sophia.

"Hey Y/N, I'm sorry you waited for long time"

I turned and looked at her.

"Oh, no it's alright, I didn't wait that long" I said smiling at her.

"I have to postpone your review, we'll do it tomorrow, okay?" She said looking at me sadly.

Why is she looking at me sadly, I'm happy that my review was postponed.

"Yeah, no problem!" I said and she smiled.

"You can go now, I'll see you tomorrow" She said as I walked toward the door.

"See you tomorrow!" I said with a fake smile and left.

Finally, I was sick of that room, it was too pink.

I climbed the stairs and went to my room.

When I got to the room, I sat on my bed and thought about how I was going to get outside.
Maybe I can go through the window?

I got up from the bed and went to my window.
I opened it and looked outside, it didn't look that high. I can do that, I'll just go out the window, that's what everyone does.. right?

________________________________

i have 4 reads pogggg, but one question, why are you reading this, it sucks

Y/N WILL JUMP OUT THE WINDOW???
SHE'S CRAZY

ANYWAYSSS hope everyone have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water!