You're Such An Idiot

I woke up to the sound of barking, I open my eyes and tried to get up but something stops me.

I turned to the side and saw Tommy peacefully sleeping, and his arms around my waist.

God, he's so cute, wait, no, what am I saying?

Tommy then woke up, and he realized what position we were in.

"Oh shit, i'm so sorry" He said moving his hands from my waist, and sitting up.

I giggled.

"You're fine" I said sitting up next to him.

we sat in silence.

"Um..If you want breakfast, we can go out" He finally spoke and headed for the kitchen.

"Yeah, that would be nice" I said smiling.

"You can take a shower if you want" he said pouring water into a glass.

"I would take a shower, if I had clothes" I said looking at him.

"Oh shit I forgot you don't have clothes, but you can always borrow mine" he said putting the glass on the table and looking at me.

"Really, isn't your clothes like two times bigger then mine?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah but i think it will look good on you" He said walking toward his room, I think he went for the clothes.

After 10 minutes he came back and had the clothes in his hands, he came up to me and handed me the clothes.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes, I'm sure" he said seriously.

"Okay, I'll be back in 10 minutes" I said to him and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and changed.

Bruh, his clothes are really big for me, but damn i look good.

(A/N: Yes, yes you look hella good)

I went down to the living room and saw Tommy on the couch, looking at something on his phone. I think he heard me because he turned to look at me.

He began to laugh.

"Why the fuck are you laughing this was your idea!" I said laughing with him.

"I didn't think it would be that big on you!" He was still laughing.

"You're such an idiot" I said when he stopped laughing.

"HEY! okay I'll stop" He said now staring down at me.

"And why are you staring at me now?" I questioned.

"You look cute to be honest" He said with a smile.

I punched him in the arm.

"Shut up" I said with a smile, I hope he didn't see me blush.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, we can go" I said happily.

We left the house and headed for a small cafe who was not far from his house. We walked hand by hand. I looked around and didn't even realize I had stopped walking. Tommy then took my hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah, yeah i'm good" I said and he smiled.

Then we continued walking towards the cafe, Tommy still holding my hand.

_______________________________

AYO I FINALLY UPLOAD :O

i'm king busy with school and stuff but i will try to upload often!

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 90+ READS YOU'RE NUTS ❤️

if there's any mistake i'm sorry :(