Beach

I woke up the next morning by a loud noise. Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo ran into my room.

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Tubbo said as he started jumping on my bed, I put a pillow over my head.

"Come onn Y/N!" Ranboo said annoyed, While Tommy jumped on the bed next to me.

"What do you guys wannt?" I said throwing a pillow at Tommy.

"We're going to the beach today!" Tubbo said happily. I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"No." I said turning to other side, avoiding them. Then I saw Ranboo going to my side, picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"No, NO RANBOO PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled holding on to him, trying not to fall. He went downstairs and throw me at the couch.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I said getting up. They just laughed. I could see someone walking towards us. It was someone I didn't know. Tall guy with a nose piercing, and a lot of freckles.

"What's going on?" He said.

"Oh yeah, Y/N this is Bill." Ranboo said smiling.

"Hi." I said. He just smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked, Tubbo pulled out his phone.

"12:35 pm" He said.

"When's lunch?" I asked.

"We ordered pizza, it should be here soon." Tommy said.

"Oh, okay then i'll wait." I said sitting on the couch again. Bill sitting next to me.

"So you're the Y/N Tommy won't stop talking about?" He said, I turned at him.

"That's me." I laughed. We talked for a bit, and I can say that we get pretty along with each other.

"Pizza is here!" We heard Tubbo yelled. I can see a few new people coming downstairs.

We eaten lunch, me getting to know new people better so it won't be awkward to be in a room with them. We all decided to go to the beach. I wasn't happy with that idea. I went to my room opening my wardrobe, finding a black two piece swimming suit. After I change I went downstairs to meet with others.

"Everyone ready?" Clay asked, everyone agrees. We were all walking down the street, because the beach wasn't that far away from us, maybe 20 minutes of walking. I was talking with Bill, Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo in front of us, Schlatt, Wilbur, Phil and Connor in the back.
(AN- connor my beloved)

When we arrived to the beach, Kristin, Niki and I agreed to set everything up, everyone else was already in the water (AN- sea, ocean?? idk so imma just say water😭)

I didn't bathe that much, I was mostly reading a book. (AN- literally me) Tommy came, standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked not taking my eyes of the book. He didn't say anything. I dropped the book on my knee.

"Yes Tommy?" I asked, looking at him. He sat down next to me.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?" I said.

"Why are you just sitting here, and reading your book?" He asked me. I stayed quiet.

"What's wrong?" He said, looking at me, I was looking at the ground.

"I'm just not in the mood." I said, crossing my arms, putting my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"When we got home, we can chill for the rest of the day, just me and you, okay?" He said, I looked up at him, shaking my head. He kissed me quickly, putting his arm around my shoulder, me resting my head against him.

hello people :D
sorry for a bad chapter :(
if there's any mistake im sorry!!!
hope all of you are having a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!
- ares <_<