That Was Not Funny

I woke up from the sun reaching my bed. I got in the sitting position looking around, seeing Tommy peacefully sleeping next to me and Jack on the floor. and yes he got a blanket and a pillow.

I got out of bed trying not to wake up the boys, making my way straight to bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair. I washed my face and then looked myself in the mirror, I looked like I haven't sleep in 5 days.

I went downstairs to see Niki and Cara in the kitchen.

"Morning guys." I said looking over Cara's shoulder, seeing that she's making a sandwich.

"Morning Y/N" Niki said turning to me. I walked towards her just to see that she's making pancakes.

"Uuuu pancakes!" I said in a happy voice, clapping with my hands happily. Cara smiled.

"How'd you sleep?" Cara asked, I sat on the counter.

"I slept pretty good, you?" I asked back, getting myself in a comfortable position.

"I slept like usual." She said.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" I asked, Niki laughed.

"It's a good thing." She said smiling, I turned to Niki.

"And you Niki?" I asked.

"I slept amazing." She said, I laughed. Soon we heard someone coming downstairs.

"Morning Jack!" Niki said, I turned to look at him.

"Hi Jack, how'd you sleep?" I asked him.

"Actually pretty good, Y/N, your floor is really comfortable." He said, Cara and Niki looked at each other confused, I laughed.

"He lost his keys and I left him sleep in my room." I said.

"Oohhh." They said at the same time, I smiled.

They got the breakfast ready and we went to woke up everyone.

"Hey Jack!" I said.

"Yes?" He turned to me.

"Can you go woke up Tommy?" I said looking at him.

"No way, you know he doesn't like me that much." He said.

"That's the thing." I said.

"No." He said walking away.

"Come onn, please, I'll give you one of my pancakes." I said, he stopped and turned to me.

"Okay I'll do it." He said. I smiled at myself, then went to woke Minx up.

"Hey Minx." I said shaking her.

"Noo fuck off." She said turning to other side.

"Well okay then no pancakes for you." I said leaving the room.

"I'll be down in 2 minutes!!" I hear her scream from the room. I walked to Hannah's and Grayson's room. They were sharing the room since they were best friends. (this is NOT shipping)

"Hey guys, breakfast is ready." I said opening the doors, they were on their phones.

"We'll be down in 5" Hannah said, I nodded and closed the door.

I went to woke up others, when I heard someone walking towards me. I turned and saw Tommy.

"That was not funny." He said looking at me, I laughed.

"It kinda was." I said. He rolled his eyes playfully, I laughed.

_______________________________
told u guys i was writing a chapter ;)
hope yall are doing good :D
if there's any mistake im sorry!!!
hope all of you are having a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!!!!!!!
- ares <3