Hospital

We reached Tubbo's house in 15 minutes, when we entered, we could see his mom all worried, she was on the phone. When she heard the door open, she got up and saw who it was.

"Oh my gosh, where have you kids been" She said walking towards us and hugging us.

"Um-I- we were on a walk!" Tubbo yelled.

"Yes, a walk" I said, smiling at her.

"What happened to your leg Y/N" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder and looking at me worriedly.

"I'm okay, I think I just twisted it" I said.

"I don't think so, that looks broken to me" She said looking sad.

"Really?" I asked worried now.

"Everything will be fine, let's go take you to the doctor" She headed to the table, and took the car keys.

"What if they recognize her?" Tubbo asked his mother.

"We have to take her to the hospital" She replied.

"It's gonna be fine Tubs" I said giving him a smile. He smiled at me back.

We got in the car and sat in the back, the drive to the hospital was short. We parked and got out of the car.

"Let us help you" Tubbo and Tommy said at the same time.

"Thanks guys" I said smiling and letting them to help me walk.

We entered the hospital and found ourselves at the counter. Tubbo's mom went to talk to the woman at the counter while we sat in the waiting room. After 5 minutes she came back.

"Will receive us in 5 minutes" She said, I sighed. We waited 5 minutes and then they called me.

"Y/N Smith" The doctor yell.

I was confused at first. Tubbo's mom gets up and looked at me. She nodded. I got up and went with her. Tubbo and Tommy stayed in the waiting room.

"Good afternoon" I said to doctor. He turned around.

"Good afternoon, you must be Y/N?" He said.
I stayed quiet.

"Yes, she Y/N" Tubbo's mom said.

"And you must be the mother, am I right?" Doctor asked.

"Yes" She said, and I looked at her. She has a smile on her face. I smiled too.

After 10 minutes, we concluded that my leg was broken, great, he told me I had to rest blah blah something like that. He gave me crutches and we went out.

When I came out, the boys raised their heads to look at me.

"It's broken?" Tubbo asked. I signed.

"Yeah" I said looking at my leg.

"Can i draw on plaster?" Tubbo asked. I smiled.

"Sure Tubbo" I giggled.

"Let's go kids" Tubbo's mom said and we went to the car.

_______________________________
short/trash chapter :/

if there's any mistake im sorry :(

anywayyysss happy birthday ranboo <3

hope all of you are doing great and im proud of you!

don't forget to drink water and eat!!