Goodbye

Today was our last day in Florida, all of us decided to just spend more time together. We were all in the same house, same room just talking to each other for hours until we needed to go to the airport. I went to my room and saw Ivy already packing, she looked up and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Are you happy to go home?" She said sitting on the bed.

"I am, I will just miss all of this." I said with a weak smile. We packed our things and relaxed for a bit.

Hours passed, we were now saying goodbye to everyone.

"I'll miss you Y/N." Minx said hugging me. I smiled sadly.

"I'll miss you too." I said hugging her back. I said goodbye to everyone and we left to leave our suitcases in the car. We did everything we needed and left. I could hear Tubbo sniffing.

"Its gonna be okay Tubbo." I said with a smile putting my hand on his shoulder. The rest of the ride were quite. Tommy and Tubbo were listening to music, I was reading a new book i bought the other day.

We came to the airport, get our things and went to get something to eat. We had to wait for 2 and half hours for our flight, so we all decided to get mcdonalds.

Hours passed, finally standing at our house, mom and dad waiting for us outside.

"This is it kiddos." Phil said.

"I'll miss you Phil." I said hugging him. He hugged me back.

"You too Kristin." I smiled at her and gave her a big hug.

And for the last, Tommy. He had to go, even though i didn't want him to, but he hasn't seen his parents in a long time.

"I'll see you soon okay?" He said wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The end.

_______________________________
this is it the end of the story.
thank you alll so so so so much for all of the support and love you have given to this book!!
i will probably start another book but t who knows!
hope all of you are having an amazing day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat
- ares out