Late?

George and I went to look for Phil and Kristin, we soon saw a bunch of teenagers outside.

"Oh my- what?!" George said laughing.

"Why are you laughing??!" I said looking at him, punching him in arm.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled. George and I turned around and saw Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommy.

"We have 20 more minutes until our flight." Tubbo said.

"Oh okay that's not that bad." I said nervously laughing.

"Y/N, there are like a hundred of teenagers outside waiting for us to came out." Tommy said.

"Oh well we can ask the seller to take us to the back side." I said.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Tubbo said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

"We just need to find Phil and Kristin." Wilbur said.

"We're here!" Phil yelled behind us. Tubbo jumped.

"Don't do that ever again." Tubbo said putting his hand on his chest. Phil laughed.

"Okay let's pay this shit." Phil said. We paid for everything and asked seller could he take us to the back door. When he escorted us to the back doors, we thanked him and started running.

"We're gonna be late hurry." Tommy said.

"I can't run that fast dude!" Tubbo yelled. Soon we made it to Airport. There was 5 minutes before our flight.

"We made it!" Tubbo yelled.

"I'm never doing that again." I said.

"Me too." Wilbur and George said. I laughed. We showed our tickets and got on the plane.
(a/n: i have never been at the plane so i don't know how this shit works) we took our seats, they weren't that comfortable but it was okay. Tommy was sitting next to the window, Tubbo next to him, then Kristin, me, Wilbur, George, and at the end Phil.

"Tell me more about yourself Y/N." Wilbur said turning to me. I started talking to him about myself, I told him how I met Tubbo and Tommy that day.

"Attention please" We heard the speaker.

"We ask all passengers to stay in their seats... we wish you a pleasant and safe ride." He said.

And then we set off, just a few hours before Florida.

_______________________________
haha hello there it's me!! :D

this is a short one (sorry :\)

I drew this yesterday(i was bored)

if there's any mistake im sorry!!

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!

love you all! <3
-Ares