Sneaking Out

It was now 9 pm. Everyone in the orphanage was supposed to be in bed.. well everyone except me.

I was lying in bed, sleeping falsely, of course, and after a few minutes I heard someone open the door, that must be Evelyn. She checked to see if everyone was asleep.

When I heard the door close, I knew I had to go. I quickly grabbed my phone and went to open the window.

"Okay, I can do this!" I said encouragingly.

I put the phone in my pocket, I swung my legs out, and now I was literally sitting at the window.

"This will be as easy as in the movies" I said to myself before I pushed myself away from the window.

Wow.. I really did it! That was fucking awesome!

"Ha, and then they say I'm incompetent" I said walking backwards, and then.. I fell over a rock. A ROCK!?

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said quietly. I got up and looked around.

I can't believe I went outside.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. The feeling is amazing. It was wonderful, until I heard someone running.

(A/N - she's a runner, she's a track star 🏃‍♀️⭐️)

"HI Y/N!" Tubbo said tired of running before he hugged me.

I didn't expect that, not at all.

I paused for a second as I pondered what had just happened before I hugged him back.

"TUBBO, did you just fucking left me!" Someone yelled from the dark , I assumed it was Tommy.

"No i didn't, you're just slow!" Tubbo said when he let me out of his hug and turned to face Tommy.

"Ohh you fu- oh hey Y/N didn't see you there" He said breathing loudly.

"Hi Tommy" I said laughing at him.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Tommy said looking at me still exhausted.

"Nothing, just one question, why did you two run?" I said laughing at them. Tubbo caught his breath and finally spoke.

"So we walked down the road, and we talked about random things, until I heard something rustling in the bush, and.. you know, as everyone would do, I just freaked out and ran away" Tubbo said looking at me and laugh. I laugh with him along.

"He freaked out for no reason" Tommy said seriously. Tubbo then turned to look at Tommy.

"Well maybe we would have been dead if I hadn't started running" Tubbo said quietly.

"Whatever" Tommy said, rolling his eyes at Tubbo.

"So, where are we going?" I asked the boys. They both looked at me, and then at each other.

"Oh, I didn't think about that" Tubbo said sadly.

"There is a gas station nearby, we can go there!"  Tommy said as he put his hand on Tubbo's shoulder, I saw a smile on their faces.

"Which way?" I asked.

"This way" Tommy started walking, Tubbo and I followed him. The walk was pleasant. I even found out that boys record for youtube, that's so cool. After a 15 minutes of walking, we reached the gas station.

"Hey! I found money in my pocket" Tommy said taking money out of his pocket.

"Can we go buy something, I'm starving" Tubbo said holding his stomach.

"Yeah sure, we can" Tommy said walking towards the door, me and Tubbo slowly behind him.

We went in and started looking for something to eat. We all went to our side. After we took something to eat, Tommy paid for the food and we went outside.

It was 1 in the morning now, we ate our food and headed back. After another 15 minutes of walking, I said goodbye to the boys and watched them leave.

I looked at my window and then I realized.

Shit.

How to climb up?

________________________________

Trash chapter sorryyyyy watching Dan :)

HUH anywayssss

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water!