Taking That Shit Off

I woke up around 9:20am, I checked my phone and saw that i have 2 missed calls from Ivy. What did she wanted? I tried to call her back but she didn't answer. Maybe she's busy now. I walk downstairs and saw Tubbo and Tommy sitting in the kitchen. I join them.

"Morning boys." I said entering the kitchen.

"Morning Y/N." They both said at the same time. It was kinda creepy not gonna lie.

"Morning Y/N, and boys, I have a good news!" Tubbo's mom said.

"What is it?" We all asked.

"The doctor called me, and he said that we can come today to remove your plaster!" She said happily.

"REALLY?" I was so happy that I could finally take that shit off.

"Yes!" She said, I gave her a hug.

"We can go now if you want?" She said taking the car keys.

"Please!" I said smiling.

"Okay, let's go then!" She said. The boys went with us too. We came to hospital and they received us immediately. The doctor said that I can walk normally but I can't run. Why would I even run? Anyways I was happy that I took that off. I felt kinda free now. We came home and all of us sat on the couch.

"What now?" Tubbo asked.

"What time is it?" Tommy said.

"10:30" I sighed.

"We gonna play minecraft?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, sure." Tommy and I said. We all went to Tubbo's room to play minecraft, but my phone ringed. Ivy was calling.

"Oh wait, Ivy's calling me, I'll be back in 10!" I said entering my room.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Y/N!" She said, I giggled.

"Why are you calling?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"Oh, well i'm going to a party today!" She said happily. Are we going to same party?

"Party?" I asked.

"YES!, I'm so excited!" I could hear her jumping around.

"Well, I'm going to a party too today, and boys of course." I said. She sounded shocked.

"What party?" She asked.

"Andrew's." I said.

"OMG, WE ARE GOING TO A SAME PARTY?!" She was screaming.

"Calm down girl." I said laughing.

"Wait how do you know him?" She asked.

"Long story." I sighed.

"Well I kinda have a crush on him, so you will need to help me choose what to wear" She said, I inhaled.

"You have a fucking crush on him!?" I said laughing. She sighed.

"Stop laughing, I know that you have a crush on Tommy!" She said.

"Shut up." I said seriously.

"Come on Y/N!" She said laughing at me now.

"Maybe a little." I said.

"When are you planning to tell him that?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe at the party?" I said.

"It's your choice, don't ask me." She said, I giggled. I helped her choose what to wear, and then I went to the boys, they were still playing minecraft. I'm not even surprised.

_______________________________
another chapter woo!
it's not even good i was writing and reading my new book that i got at the same time!! IM AWESOME! anywaysss um HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING THIS FAST WITH READS, HOLY SHIT GUYS! thank you all!! <33
if there's any mistake im sorry!!
hope all if you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink enough water!!!

(A/N 3 hours later) i just read my story from the start and i don't know what am i writing lmao it doesn't make sense at the start wtf😭 idk why are you guys still reading this, im confused by my own story😅

(another A/N 6 hours later) uh i just watched spider man and im literally crying so hard rn. i can't imma go punch a wall.