Wake Up

I woke up, It was 10:20PM. I realized that I was still in that dress from yesterday. I changed and went to the kitchen. Ivy was still sleeping. I saw a piece of paper on the table. It was from Tubbo's mom.

"I went to work earlier,
I won't be here until 9 in the evening..
you can cook breakfast yourself,
and for lunch you can order something, stay safe kids."

Well I guess we're alone today. I went to the couch to wake Ivy up, she didn't want to get up , so I went to the boys. They were still sleeping too. Tubbo was sleeping on the bed and Tommy on the floor.

"Hey Tubbo!" I whispered. He just turned to the other side. I sighed.

"Rude." I said under my breath. I went to the other side of the bed and saw Tommy sleeping on the floor. How isn't he uncomfortable?

"Hey Tommy?" I said sitting beside him, he just groaned.

"Okay, I'll just leave then." I said getting up, but he grabbed my hand.

"Don't go." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Lie down with me." He said finally opening his eyes.

"Tommy, it's almost 11am!" I said.

"We are not going to sleep, just rest." He said, I looked at him seriously.

"Come on Y/N, please?" He said.

"Okay, but only 10 minutes!" I said lying beside him. he turned to me.

"Why are you looking at me like that." I smiled and turned to him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, I didn't answer, instead of that, I kissed him.

"You done kissing lovebirds?" Tubbo said. We pulled away from each other and looked at Tubbo. He start laughing. I put my hands on my face and giggled, Tommy stuck his head in the pillow.

"Is Ivy still sleeping?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, she is, why?" I said.

"Well maybe her parents are worried." He said, Tommy raised his head.

"Oh shit, yeah!" I said getting up, Tommy after me. All 3 of us went to woke up Ivy.

"Hey Ivy." I said softly shaking her.

"10 more minutes mom." She said, and went back to sleep.

"Umm Ivy?" Tubbo said.

"Wha-" She opened her eyes.

"Oh shit!" She yelled getting up from couch  running towards the door.

"Oh, uh thanks for letting me sleep here guys!" She said and left. We look at each other and laugh.

_______________________________
this sucks cuz im loosing motivation lol

thank you all for reading my story we are almost at 2k!! and thank you all for voting i really appreciate it!! <33

if there's any mistake im sorry :(

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!