Are You Okay?

TW(blood)

I woke up when I heard someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw Evelyn, she was sitting next to my bed.

"You finally woke up, I thought you were dead" she said jokingly.

"Oh, sorry.. I just couldn't sleep last night" I said yawning and getting out of bed.

"Sophia is waiting for you downstairs" She said as I headed to bathroom.

I forgot about the review today.

"Tell her I'll be down in 15 minutes!" I shouted from the bathroom and closed the door.

I took a shower and did my daily routine, I brushed my teeth and got dressed. After 15 minutes, I went downstairs and met Sophia.

"Hello Y/N, are you ready?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I said and then she let me into the room.

I sat on the bed and waited for us to start.

After 20 minutes the review was done. I went to my room. I don't know what to do. I sat down on the floor and leaned back on the bed.

I accidentally hit my hand on the bed and it hurt. I saw that it was the hand I had injured last night. The wound opened and began to bleed.

I went downstairs and started looking for a bandage, but I soon heard someone coming.

"Hey Y/N wha- omg are you okay?" Sophia asked anxiously as I turned.

"Yeah I'm okay" I lied, it hurts like hell.

"Come with me" Sophia said, and I followed her. She took me to some small room, it wasn't pink, thanks God.

She looked for the first aid kit, and took out the bandage. I held out my hand.

"This will hurt a little" She said when she put some liquid on the cotton.

"I hope n-" She interrupted me when she put cotton wool on my arm. I tried not to scream, my eyes narrowed, it really hurts.

"Hey, hey it's all over, are you okay?" She asked as she wrapped my arm.

"Yeah.. I'm fine" I said taking a breath.

"Thank you for helping me" I said with a smile, my eyes still in tears.

"You're welcome, if you need anything else, just call me okay?" She looked at me worriedly.

"Thank you, I will." I said hugging her, she smiled weakly and pulled me out of her arms.

"Be careful with your hand, we don't want your wound to open again" She said as I headed for the door to go to my room.

"I will" I laughed at her and left.

________________________________

WHAT!??!

WHAT!??!

i made this book as a joke, and now people are actually reading this.

Thank you all soo much, i love you all <3

- Ares :D