Graffiti

"That was awesome" I said getting up from Tubbo's chair and walking to his bed.

"Yeah, we should do that again" Tubbo said smiling.

"So what are we going to do now?" Tommy asked looking at Tubbo and me.

"I don't know" I said.

"We could show Y/N around" Tubbo suggested.

"Yeah, that would be nice Tubbo" I said smiling to him.

"Okay then, let's go" Tommy said getting up from another chair and walking through the door. Tubbo and me following him.

We walked around for hours, Tubbo pointing a finger at everything. Everything looked nice. Then we came to some abandoned station and sat on a bench, graffiti on the walls. It was relaxing.

I approached to look at the graffiti. Some of them are beautiful. I looked around and saw graffiti sprays.

I could draw something.

I took the spray and started drawing. I wasn't that bad at drawing.

When I was done, I stepped back to see what it looked like.

It was actually pretty good.

"Wow" I heard an unfamiliar voice speak.

I turned and met a pair of green eyes.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked confused.

"I would ask the same" The boy said.

"I'm Andrew, nice to meet you" He said taking his hand out of his pocket, waiting for me to take it.

I stared at him for a second and shake his hand.

"Y/N" I said.

"So what's a girl like you doing here?" He questioned.

"I'm here with my friends" I said looking at him.

"And where are your friends?" He asked looking around.

"Oh, they are on the other side" I said smiling.

"I can walk you there" He said.

"Thank you, that's nice of you" I said smiling and walking back to Tubbo and Tommy, Andrew walking behind me.

When I came to them, they got up from the bench and came to me. Tommy hugged me.

"Y/N, where have you been, we where worried" Tommy said still hugging me.

"Tommy was worried, I knew you would come back" Tubbo said giggling.

I start laughing.

Tommy let go of me and stared.

"Don't do that again" Tommy said, i shake my head.

"Who are you?" Tubbo asked looking behind Tommy and me.

"Oh that's Andrew, I met him a few minutes ago" I said turning to Andrew.

"Hello" He said. I turned to look at the boys, Tubbo looked happy and Tommy.., Tommy looked kinda annoyed.

"Hi i'm Tubbo, it's nice to meet you Andrew!" Tubbo said shaking his hand.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too" Andrew said shaking Tubbo's hand as well.

Andrew then looked at Tommy.

"Hi i'm Andrew, nice to meet you" He said holding his hand, waiting for Tommy to shake it.

"Tommy" He said looking at him seriously. Not shaking his hand. Andrew looked at him, and put his hands in his pockets, now looking at the floor.

"Oh shit we should get going" Tubbo said looking at his phone. I looked at him then at Andrew

"Well it was nice meeting you but we should go now" I said.

"It was nice meeting you guys too, hope we'll see each other again" Andrew said looking at me with a smile on his face. I smiled at him back.

"I hope so" I said.

We said goodbye to each other and walked home, leaving Andrew behind.

________________________________

long time no seen

sorry for not uploading for long lmao i was lazy and i kinda forgot about this story.

hope everyone's great and remember that you're loved <3

if there's any mistake im sorry :(