Me And You(+Jack Manifold)

It was 5:10pm, we got home and all of us decided to just chill for the rest of the day. I was in my room looking through twitter, then Tommy came standing at the doorway.

"So..What do you want to do?" He said walking to my bed, taking a seat next to me.

"I can't think of anything." I said setting my phone down.

"Well." He said.

"What's on your mind?" I asked looking at him.

"A lot of things actually." He said laughing, I laughed a little.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked

"Sure, but I will take a shower first." I said getting up and grabbing my clothes. I took a quick shower, not wanting to get my hair wet tho. I changed in some shorts and one of Tommy's shirts. I came back to see him lying on my bed with a bag of snacks, and some coke.

"Tommy you didn't have to-" I said walking to him.

"But I did, and I wanted to.. this is going to be your best day ever." He said smiling.

"Well for the best day I don't need a whole bag of snacks you know." I said lying next to him.

"Then what do you need, a chocolate!?, I can get you one." He was ready to got up but I stopped him.

"Tommy, I don't need a chocolate." I said, he looked at me.

"Do you need anything, I can get yo-" He was cut of by Jack.

"The fuck you two doing?" Jack asked looking at us.

"We're gonna watch a movie." I said looking back at him.

"Can I join?" He said.

"No get out." Tommy said walking to him and pushing him out of the room.

"Ow what the fuck!" He said. Tommy closed the door, locking it behind him.

"Okay, do you seriously don't need any-" He continued. I sighed.

"Tommmyyyyy." I said annoyed.

"What?, just making sure you seriously don't need anything." He said.

"The only thing I need is you, okay, nothing else.. Just YOU." I said, a big smile grew on his face.

"Im still here.." Jack said through the door. I started laughing.

"Fuck off man." Tommy yelled at him.

We decided to watch all the avengers movies, since I never saw them. (if you didn't watch avengers idk what are you waiting for)
Tommy was lying on my stomach, while explaining me the whole thing with them. I was playing with his hair, I could see that he liked it. The plot and everything was really interesting, I caught everything that Tommy said, he was actually pretty good at explaining things. The first 3 movies were all long for about 2 hours, and the last one was 3 hours, it was almost 2am when we finished.

"Annndd, what do you thinkk?" Tommy said turning to me after we finished.

"It was pretty good, I liked it." I said, Tommy giving me a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Didn't do it in a long time." He smiled, I playfully punched him on the arm.

"Oh and can I sleep here?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled, then we heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" Tommy said turning to the doors.

"Hey guys.." Someone said.

"Wait?" I got up and unlocked the doors, seeing Jack still awake, sitting on the floor in front of my doors.

"Have you been here all night!?" I asked.

"Not all night, but most of it, this floor is really comfortable you know." He said patting the floor.

"You're on drugs-" Tommy said walking to us.

"Anyway, my room is locked and i forgot the keys.. can I stay here the night?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said, Tommy turned to me.

"Really Y/N.. really." He said, I just laughed. I knew that Tommy didn't like Jack that much, so I did that on purpose.

_______________________________
hello people how are we doing?????
today we were #1 tommyinnitxreader and now in top 10?! you guys are literally crazy- this book is growing so fast tf!?

BUT it will come to an end soon

if there's any mistake im sorry
hope all of you are doing good and please eat and drink water
- ares <3333

A/N the next day- haha not me thinking i posted this yesterday...