Four

Tia stood with her friends as children ran and play. She stood with Fred as they listened to Angel. Shaggy, Scooby, and Velma left causing Fred, Tia and Daphne walk over not to long after. "Mm. Those looks good." Fred said as him and Tia stood beside Daphne as she stood beside Scooby. "A big salty clam would sure go great with this heat. You want one, Tia?"

"Sure. Daph?"

"No! Tia, you know what happens when I get near seafood." She said. "I was so swollen that I couldn't fit in the bridal airlock."

"Oh yeah. Don't worry." She tells her. "There won't be no clams coming to close to my friend."

Daphne smiled a bit as Fred and Tia walked away. They all went to the bleachers to watch the game. Tia listened to Daphne try to flirt with Fred as he was staring at the nets causing Tia to laugh a bit. They heard roaring and saw a crab like man appear. "What is that thing?"

"A cran?"

"A man crab!"

They screamed as the man crab jumped on the bleachers causing them all to run. Tia screamed as they went up in the air and landed on Fred's shoulders. After they got down, the man crab grabbed on of the players and left. "We can't let that thing get away." Fred said as Tia ran after it.

"Way ahead of you, Fred." Tia said as she ran to the tent the man crab was on just to see he was gone.
~~~
The cops arrived and Tia was listening to Shaggy and Daphne give statements. "We are not closing the beach."

"I'm sorry, but you don't see what is happening." Tia tells the owner.

She just got ignored causing her to glare as Sheriff and the owner left. "You know what this means." Fred says making Tia smile.

"We respect the authority and go home." Shaggy said.

"Nope." She tells him. "We investigate."

"I think our investigation's off to a good start." Velma says.

Tia looked at the locker that had sand spilling out of it. They looked and saw it belonged to Skipper Shelton. Hearing Velma say that he wasn't around when the crab grabbed the girl. "He's so grumpy for the city for moving his cabin. He has a perfect motive for ruining the tournament."

"What we need is a trap for the man crab, right, Fred?' Daphne asked.

"Fred?" Tia said.

"Actually, what I was thinking is.."

"We need a trap for the man crab." Fred and Tia said.

"Humph, good plan."

Tia shook her head as Daphne should know that they have to think of a plan. "Thanks." He said. "Tia, you play volleyball still?"

"Yes. Why?" Tia asked.

Fred grabbed Tia's shoulders making Daphne glare. "You'll be perfect bait. I mean, what man crab wouldn't to drag you beneath the sand?" Tia just gave him a look.

"That's kind of sweet." She said.
~~~
Tia changed into her bathing suit with Daphne as she volunteered to help. "Who are you two trying to impress?"

"No one." Tia said as she looked at herself. "Why?"

"This old thing? I had it forever."

Tia was listening to her friends talk when everything went quiet. "Daph? Velma?" She said as she turned and saw the crab. Tia tried to fight back, but ended up running. "Help!"
~~~
Tia ran towards the trap. She noticed it was set off. "Oh no." She said as she was grabbed. "Freddie!" She cried out as she was dragged under.