Seventeen

The one thing Tia liked doing besides solving mysteries is being with her friends. The sat at the Chen's Coffee. Tia sat with Scooby and Daphne as Daphne started speaking after Tia heard what her cousin ordered. "I think tonight is the night when my parents find someone for me and I'm afraid their not perfect for me."

"Daph, you need someone who will accept you like us. Mom is going to see me and Fred as a couple, but the thing is, I don't think she cares that much."

"What makes you say that?" Daphne asked as Scoob put his paw on the blonde's shoulder.

"Since we continue to get deeper into the crime solving it's like she is avoiding me. Like she is hiding something from me."

"We will find out." Daphne says. "Together."

"Together." Scoob tells her.

"Thanks."

"Velma, over here." She calls out.

Tia saw the girl with Velma causing her to wonder why Mai Le was here. She smiled at her. "Nice to meet you, Mai Le."

"Thank you."

When Chen walked over with the sandwiches that Shaggy ordered, Tia grabbed her book with her notes as she was trying to figure things out about the pieces they have found and the original mystery inc. The blonde looked up to see Chen acting strange over the ring that Mai Le has on.

"You know, there's a delegate from China visiting Crystal Cove right now." Daphne says. "Tia's boyfriend, Fred is showing him around with his dad, who is the mayor."

Tia's face turned red at the sound of boyfriend. Hearing there was a party being hosted causing Tia to shake her head as she has to be there because of her mom wanting to be there. Hearing Mai Le ask if there will be cute boys causing her to shake her head as she knew, Mai Le was after Shaggy and Velma was not happy about it.
~~~
Tia smiled as she was walking around as Fred saw her. He stood beside her as Daphne stood next to her. Seeing Mayor Jones talking to the delegate causing Daphne to grab her as she told him what time dinner was.
~~~
At the Blakes, Daphne had made sure Lucy Malory sat in front of Tia and Fred. Hearing Mr. Blake tap his glass had everyone looking at him. "Everyone and...Fred. I would just like to say..." The lights went off causing the guest to gasp. "Who turned out the lights?"

The sound of thunder could be heard along with a redish lightening causing Tia to grab Fred as this was not expected. "Fred..."

He squeezed her hand as they saw the unwelcome guest. Red lightening appeared attacking people causing them to move away from the table till they saw their uninvited guest. "Do not disturb the dragon's heart or you will pay the price." He says looking at Mai Le. "The dragon's heart belongs to no one. Whoever tries to claim it will die."

Tia couldn't believe what she was hearing as Fred held her. Seeing as the spirit was going to attack Mai Le, Shaggy saved her. Tia and Fred hid under the table as the blonde have one question. "What is the dragon's heart?"

Before anyone could respond, the table was moved causing Fred and Tia to see the spirit. "Hi." She said.

Fred ran as they had a tarp set. Triggering the trap, Tia couldn't believe the trap didn't work as she was trap in one causing her to look at Daphne. Hearing Mr. Blake, she knew that he wasn't happy. Fred started talking about it the trap that he set up for something like this ever happening. "Daph, he trapped all our houses." She tells him. "He wants to be prepared and to keep us safe. I'm afraid to know what trap is in mine.."

Daphne shook her head as he admitted to protecting them. Daphne's mother wasn't too happy because her dining room was destroyed. Tia rolled her eyes as she looked at him. "I'll tell you right now, you have the money, Mrs. Blake. Fix it." She says as she walked over to Fred.