Eleven

Tia sat by the pool with Fred and Daphne even though Daphne wasn't looking to happy for some odd reason. "Now, this is purely hypothetical, but let's say your extravagant grotto was haunted by a pool monster." Fred says. "Want to know how I'd trap it?"

"Fred, can you tell me later? Somethings bothering Daphne." Tia says.

"First I'd use combination of Shag or Scoob to lure him under the waterfall, then I'd add quick drying cement to the water and Boo-Yah!"

Tia looked at Fred loving how he ignored her and continued to talk despite her wanting to find out what was bugging her friend. She took a drink causing Fred to continue to talk. "Hey, don't worry, Velma, I think you look great. And with the sun reflecting off your pale, colorless skin, we can blind the monster and just push him into the pool with the cement already in it."

"Oh, Fred."

"Boy, am I steamed." They heard Daphne's mom causing them all to stand up.

"What's wrong, mom?" Daphne asked as Tia stood up and listened.

A vampire ruined the auction causing Tia to listen to Fred causing her to smack him on the chest. "Fred Jones!"

"It's okay, Tia. I don't care what Fred thinks."

Tia shook her head as she knew that her cousin was avoiding Velma. She walked out with the gang just to stop. Fred noticed and looked at them. "Guys, mystery. Time's running out. Go, let's."

"I'm not solving any mystery if he's going to be there." Velma tells him.

Tia didn't say a word as she walked down to Fred as Shaggy suggested splitting up with Daphne causing the blonde to look at them. "So...what about me?"

"Stay with us." Daphne says making the blonde sigh as she was hoping to see the vampire.

"If you have a plan, let me know, Fred."

"I will."
~~~
Tia never wanted a pedicure so she decided to do some investigating just to see Daphne's mom leaving. Making her follow her not knowing that Daphne and Velma were coming. "Wait up, Tia!" Daphne says.

"Hurry up."
~~~
The girls chased her friends mom just to lose her. "Now that woman can walk." She says.

Daphne grabbed her as the three of them went to the green house. Something that Daphne states her mom hates.
~~~
Tia walked in with Daphne and gagged at the smell. The three walked in searching for Daphne's mom just for them to get caught. "Fred Jones! What do you think you are doing?" Tia asked.

"Get us down." Daphne asked.

"Now." Velma demands causing Shaggy to release them.

Fred helped Tia up as Shaggy helped Velma and Daphne. They heard a screeching noise and looked around till they saw what the noise was. The vampire. The gang was running as the vampire screeched. Fred grabbed Tia's hand and ran with her till she disappeared from his hold. "Tia!"

Tia walked with Daphne and Velma. She saw the owner who shined the light on his orchid that was now gone. "I don't get it. What would a vampire want with a painting and an orchid?" Fred asked.
~~~
"I don't care if there was a weather delay. When I order a crate of Sumatran rat monkeys from skull island, I expect overnight delivery." They heard Velma's mom say on the phone.

"If we're going to find out what this vamp is up to, we need to do some research." Velma tells the gang. "Hey, mom."

"Oh, hey, kids. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Mrs. Dinkley, we need some information on..."

"Vampires." Tia says quietly.

"Vampires? Oh, sugar plums, you've come to the right place." Mrs. Dinkley says.