Revenant X Brat!Reader - Oʙᴇᴅɪᴇɴᴛ Tʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ

[ Reader could be male or female it's never specified what hole is being penetrated. Rev has a dick. I know it doesn't make sense okay 😭 Maybe it's an attachment he blackmailed rampart to make. HEAVY degradation. Mentions of torture . If that makes you uncomfortable please leave! Also sorry it's kinda short ]

     Your heart was racing and your muscles ached as you were pushed against the hard metal wall. You grind your teeth together struggling to get away. You screamed in the large empty bunker as you tried to escape the killer machine.

     "No one can hear you, why even try.." Revenant muttered. Still having you pinned to the wall, he gave your ass a nice hard squeeze letting his metal finger tips dig into your skin. You winced.

     Your guys's relationship was.. complicated to say the least. You were kind of Revenants fuck toy currently. One minute he'd be threatening to murder you and carve your skull out, and then the next he would fuck your brains out. Very confusing to say the least. You hated him. You resented him. Loba was one of your dearest friends, and so was Valk. To know what he had done to them and to know how much they hated him made you despise him too.

      The amount of guilt you felt after you and him had your moments was very intense. You felt like a terrible friend, and you kind of were. You were fucking the murderer of your friends dead parents.. but you were torn.

   At some moments after the sex, you found yourself seeing a soft side of him. Sometimes it would be a smile. Sometimes he'd kiss u on the head (as much as he could, he had no lips. So i guess it was more of mouth bump) A few times he scratched your back lightly to soothe you to sleep. He could be so gentle. So human.

       But that was usually only after you two had sex. Every other moment spent with him was aggressive and usually him trying to kill you- like right now!

      "God fucking damn it. Right now?" you asked. He used his metal fingers to press more deep into your ass cheeks. You a groaned. "It's not a good fucking time. We can't do this anymore." You said trying to push him off still. He didn't let you budge.

       "You say that, but we both know i'll have you screaming my name one way or another." he growled. His cold hands then made their way to your sides, squeezing them. "You'll either be screaming it in pain as I kill you, or in pleasure as i fuck you. The choice is yours skin suit." he let out an evil chuckle. You huffed as he continues digging into your soft skin. It hurt, but in the best way possible. See ? It was hard not to give in.

        "This is fucked up. Loba is my friend-"

        "Loba? This is about that girly is it?" he laughed again. "That's funny, because you didn't seem to give a shit about her the last time i was railing ya."

         "Well I.. I'm trying to fix it, okay? It was a mistake."

         "Oh?" his long metal fingers traced down your spine and then into your pants, lightly gliding on your genitals. You shivered. "This doesn't feel like you think it was a mistake." He hummed feeling your arousal. You bit your lip. He then used his hands to completely remove you pants and underwear. You stood against the cold wall now with only your top on.

        "Come on Rev seriously.. please?"

        "No. I'm not fucking asking. " he then very aggressively shoved one of his long fingers in your tight hole. You gasped and clutched onto the metal wall as much as you could. His fingers were freezing and sharp. You were half and pain and half in pleasure.

          "This fucking hurts you asshole." You grumble. In response he twists his fingers around inside you some more.

           "I don't care. You're my little fuck toy, act like it." he growled. A tear rolled down you eye from the intense feelings inside of you. "Don't cry you pathetic slut. You know you like when i use you." He continued to finger you at a pretty fast pace. It eventually turned into purely pleasure. As much as you hated to admit it you loved how he just took control of you. You enjoyed being good for him. And when he insulted you it only turned you on more. You started letting moans escape as he twisted and finger fucked you over and over.