Bloodhound X Bred!Reader -Iᴍᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀᴛᴇ Yᴏu

[ As heavily requested, bloodhound x reader with a breeding kink and degrading . Reader has vagina and tits. Bloodhound is written with a dick. This is pretty aggressive idk if half yall understand what a breeding kink genuinely is 🤨]
NOTE: There is a person who does a great Bloodhound voice impression who says some of the dirty lines in this chapter. I will post a link to the audio file when they say them if you want to go listen!!! it will be a fun treat.

It had been a few weeks since you and Bloodhound had done the nasty. It felt weird because the two of you loved being intimate. They loved showing their love for you. They loved making love to you. Lately though they had been distant. If you thought about it too much it made you cry because you were terrified they were going to break up with you. You weren't that special. You were just a photographer for the Apex Games. You drove around with the gang from planet to planet to promote them and create advertisements. Why did Bloodhound even notice you in the first place..? They were a fearless hunter while you sat on the sidelines. It was all too good to be true in your eyes.

You stood alone in the woods. You were taking pictures of the new map the legends would be fighting on soon. It was pretty creepy being there all alone. You wish Bloodhound would've come with to protect you, but they said they were busy and left very early this morning. They were clearly distancing themselves. Your camera shuttered and the flash went off as you took another picture of the forest. God damn how long did you have to walk until there was a part on this map that wasnt just a bunch of trees? You then heard rustling behind you. Your heart stopped.

Of course you were terrified - any normal person would be alone in the darkness. You timidly turn around. You heard the sound of a crow in the distance.

"Uh.. Hello?" You asked the air around you. No response. "This isn't funny. I'm already scared shitless. " You reminded whoever was making the noise. You then heard a low growl and you jumped in fear. A very small light could be seen from the distance and the growling slowly got closer. You clenched your camera tight. Was it a wolf? What the hell was happening? You wasted no time before sprinting through the pitch black dark world. As you began to run the footsteps of whatever the hell was behind you followed, getting faster and faster. Growls continued. You continued muttering a handful of "oh shit.." and "oh fuck"'s as you ran for your life. You finally felt a sudden grip on the back of your hoodie, pulling you back by the throat. You screamed. But... it was.. a .. hand..? You heard the familiar voice chuckle.

"You were very difficult to track down, Elskan. It was - exhilarating. But now that I've finally caught you, I think you deserve a little punishment, for running."