Wattson X Bottom!Reader - Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Uɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ Mᴇ

[ Reader is female because there is like no lesbian apex smuts i swear to god i have never found a gay Wattson fanfic it's some BULL SHIT- Wattson sees you are upset that your boyfriend has not been very good at pleasing you in the bedroom and offers to step in and relieve you. Swearing, nicknames, french and english dirty talk , a little degrading. This ones a little short Wattsons only goal is to please you. Not as long as most chapters, my apologies. Do you know how hard it is to write WATTSON AS A TOP? ! ]

      "So you've never..?" The young French girl raised an eyebrow as she asked you curiously. You were both sitting on her bright blue bed in her small homie apartment. You loved her dearly, she was your best friend. You did really feel like you could speak to her about anything but.. you two had never talked about anything sexual before.. It felt awkward.

       "Um.. No. He's never been able to.." You admitted shyly. You were referring to your boyfriend at the time. You didn't even really like him too much in all honesty: you were just tired of being alone. At first he was sweet to you, drowning you in flowers and gifts- then after you two had sex it went all down hill. Maybe it would be okay if you two were just friends with benefits - except for the fact he couldn't even make you cum. He wasn't even that great in bed. He was dead quiet and as soon as he came; sex was over. It was terrible.

"What about you on your own?" Wattson asked. You bit your lip and looked off to the side flustered.

"Well I've never really... tried. I don't even know where to start." She then let out a giggle only furthering how embarrassed you felt about the fact. She put her small hand on your thigh comfortingly patting you as her bright blue eyes stared at you.

"That's okay! Don't be embarrassed!" She reassured. "If you want... I can teach you." Your eyes widened and you leaned back a bit, distancing yourself.

"Oh.." Was all you could choke out at you awkwardly cleared your throat. You never thought Natalie could be sexual. She was just so small and sweet. It caught you off guard. "Like you? With me? Alone..?" You questioned rubbing the back of your neck anxiously.

"Well I mean.. unless you don't want to." She seemed a little disappointed at your response.

"N-No it's definitely not that! Just..." You looked at the ground again. It was too hard to make eye contact with her while talking about.. this. Her hand cupped your cheek gently as she turned your head to look at her.

"Y/N, it's me. You don't have to feel embarrassed. I'd love to make you feel something magical." She grinned. "Tu peux me faire confiance."

"I do trust you." You told her.

"Good, then let me take it from here?" She asked. Her hands were now grabbing the bottom of your T shirt. You gulped before giving her a slow nod. She smiled and then lifting your shirt up. You raised your arms to help her. Once the shirt was off, your breasts were completely exposed. She chuckled. "No bra?"

"They're uncomfortable." You giggled. She gave you a nod showing she agreed with you. She kissed your cheek lovingly and then took one of your breasts into her hand.

"You know.." she hummed giving you a squeeze. "Your tits are parfaite. I love them~" You felt your face heat up.

"Oh! Thank you.." You spoke softly. She then took your other boob into her mouth. Her tongue flicked around your hard nipple and you bit your lip to hide your moans. With her other hand Natalie used the tips of her small fingers to pinch your free nipple causing you to yelp quietly. Her mouth was warm around you left breast and her pinches and squeezes on your right breast had you trembling. You had never had anyone touch you like this before.. your boyfriend never participated in foreplay. Even though you were new to all of this, you were positive that Wattson was really good at what she was doing. Your toes curled as she worked her magic and you felt yourself becoming tingly.

           "You're such a beautiful women, I love having you in my mouth." she said after pulling away. You blushed and tucked some of your hair behind your ear. Her right hand made its way to the rim of your pants. "Could i take these off of you?" she asked politely.