Loba X Confident!Reader - Mᴏᴍᴍʏ's Gɪʀʟ

[NGL i'm super proud of this chapters dialogue sooo leave some comments on which parts you like??? spam away?? i hope the positioning of y'all makes sense i had trouble writing it - i enjoy comments so much pls. Reader pleases Loba. It's short. Reader is referred to as a Good girl. by request loba x female reader Includes mommy kink, mommy talk, a little bit of like a breast feed thing like nursing 😩 If that grosses u out get the fuck out i guess. Also when commenting about me only address me as mommy from now on thanks boys and girls]

"Awe, would you like a kiss to make it better?" Loba stared down at you, her staff at your throat as she pinned you to the ground with her foot. You put your hands up defensively as in saying 'I surrender!'. You were in one of the many buildings on worlds edge completely secluded. She had caught you off guard while you were looting one of the many death boxes you had left behind with your massive kill streak.

"Actually, yes." You smirked and grabbed the end of her staff jabbing it forward catching Loba off guard. You then kicked the bottom of her heels making her fall backwards onto her back. You quickly made your way on top of her pinning her wrists to the ground with your left hand. "My wrist really hurts, Loba. Can i have that kiss?" You asked teasingly. You held your hand out in front of her lips motioning for her to give it a smooch.

"Dream on." She spat out aggressively. You chuckled, now holding her staff to her own face. You pressed the cold tip to her cheek squishing it a bit.

"You look so cute like this." You cooed. "Why do we have to fight? I just want you for myself " You flirted.

"You could have me if you stopped being a stubborn brat." she said squirming in your grasp. You two always played this game. If you won during a battle you would let her live if she let you two do the deed. All she had to do was surrender. Then you could go your separate ways. Was it cheating? Kind of. But who cares.

"Where's the fun in that? Go on, Loba. Say it. I know you wanna~" she groaned in response.

"Hell no."

"If you let me be a good girl for you I'll let you go. Just say the magic words. " You said again.

"Fine. " She glared up at you. "I surrender. You win." You grinned happily down at her and removed her staff tossing it to the side. You helped her stand up and she brushed herself off.

"Come on, you know how this goes every time i win." You put your hands on your hips.

"Ugh, fine, fine. You're so needy." She undid the button press on the back of her tight corset like top and then unclasped her bra revealing her rack. Her tits dropped instantly causing you to stare in delight. You grabbed her chin to make her look up at you and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek.

"You know i just like teasing you. " You reassured. She let a small smile peak from her lips.

"Yea, i know." she kissed your cheek as well. "But we're supposed to make war then love. Not love in the middle of war. " She booped your nose.

"Well what if i'm horny in the middle of war?" Your comment made her giggle. You pressed your hand on one of her exposed breasts giving it a loving squeeze. She hummed softly.

"You miss playing with them that much?" she asked stroking your hair. You nod.

"Who the hell wouldn't?" You then quickly took one of her perked buds into your mouth sucking away. She let out a more noisy moan this time. She let her long nails trail up your shirt and under your bra before grabbing one of your breasts as well giving your nipple a tug causing you to squeak.