Caustic X Drugged!Reader! - Pᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ Wʜᴏʀᴇ

[ This chapter is kind of intense so if you don't like the following you may want to leave. Reader is female, reader is DRUGGED. Reader is fucked drugged and not in control. Reader gets praised and degraded at the same time. ITS NOT RAPE. Even though the reader denies it at first they are turned on and want this okay 😭 don't come at me. I just feel like Caustic would be into some fucked up shit like this ]

   "What is up with you lately? We haven't gotten anything done in the lab." That was the last thing you said to him about twenty minutes ago. Ever since you said that he had not spoke. a word to you. Caustic just continued working in silence, and you did the same. After a good chunk of time had passed he finally spoke however.

"Y/N." He said softly. You didn't answer afraid your voice would come across cracky after not speaking for so long. He pushed on for your attention. "Y/N." he repeated.

   "What?" You said quietly, your voice sounded a little frustrated. You didn't intend this.

   "Just look at me." he said. You forced yourself to look up at Caustic and your eyes connected. You didnt say anything you just stared at each other. His dark brown eyes reflected in the labs light as he began to bite his lip lightly under the mask. He kept looking at you, and now you couldnt dare look away.

He blinked and rubbed his neck breaking the hard contact. He sighed deeply. You set my hands in your pockets awkwardly. You heard him mumble something. He then removed his mask.

   "What?" You asked confused. He exhaled strongly again. You became concerned. "Alexander..? Are you okay?" he looked around the lab impatiently before he grabbed your chin roughly. Your eyes widened with concern. "Dude, what are yo-" he cut you off and connected his warm soft lips with your cold pink ones. Your cheeks instantly began to heat up and you felt yourself blushing deep red. His fingers were still grasping your chin as he kissed you. His eyes were shut though. You slowly became more comfortable and shut your eyes as well. As soon as he pulled away he began gasping for breath as you two separated, as did you. You stared at him, not sure what to say.

    "What was that?" You breathe out shakily.

    "I kissed you."

    "No shit.. why?" You asked. He starred at you for a moment before scratching his head.

    "Because I've acquired... intimate feelings for you. And by the looks of it." he looked you up and down. "I'd assume the feeling is mutual." You felt your face heating up even more. You honest to God didn't want to hear what he just said again out of fear you would scream. He took your silence the wrong way. "Are my theories incorrect?" He spoke. You straightened up immediately.

    "N-no! It's not that." He smirked and chuckled at your quivering figure. "What?" you asked. Why was he laughing at you? Was this just a prank? You felt your heart drop at the thought.

     "Nothing.." he said. His voice was more deep than usual. He stepped closer to you and you continued to stand there holding your ground.

     "Caustic.. what are you doing?" His arm went around your waist and he lowered his head to your soft neck. Awkwardly, you continued to stay still.

     "i'm just touching you.." he whispered on your neck. You could feel his breath on your skin and your hair began to rise out of excitement. "Is that okay?" he finished more seductively. You bit your lip as he towered over you, examining every aspect of your body. You couldn't say anything. The words wouldn't form. He seemed to be a bit disappointed at your lack of response. His left hand touched the side of your thigh. "Is this okay..?" he repeated the question in a lower pitch than before. You shivered. You just nodded this time. It wasn't good enough..he was greedy. "Come on, Y/N.." he mumbled. You felt his hand travel up the back of your skirt tracing the skin around your panties. You let out a small noise of discomfort. He smiled on your neck.