18 | exquisite

timothéejune 25

timothée
june 25

i didn't sleep a wink last night. i laid in bed, staring at the ceiling as the scene of rosie and i kept replaying in my mind. our hands on each other and looking into each other's eyes.

that's why i'm at rosie's house at 8 o'clock in the morning, waiting impatiently for someone to open the door. i needed to talk and see her again. this is something i can't let go.

the door opens and an older blonde woman is standing there. she looks tired and the loud ruckus of kids in the background is most likely the cause of it. but regardless, she still smiles. "timothée!"

"mrs. miller."

rosie's mom gasps. "look at you, you have grown so much! i remember when you were barely as tall as me."

i chuckle. "i had a bit of a growth spurt in the last couple years."

she glances behind her before turning back to me. "i'm assuming you're here for rosie?" she asks, an unknown glint in her eyes.

"uh, yes, actually." i don't think mrs. miller knew about our little affair since rosie had never told me back then.

"you got here just in time. she was just about to leave to your grandmother's house." she opens the door wider and shouts, "rosie! you have a guest!" she motions for me to come inside as we both wait in front of the stairs.

the house has changed, quite a lot actually. the walls are a different color than before and the furniture appears almost brand new. rosie's mom excuses herself as she disappears into the kitchen. i stand there, anxiously. would she want to see me after yesterday? maybe this is a mistake.

finally, rosie comes down the stairs, skipping a step each time. i remember when she used to sneak me up that exact staircase at night. she looks at me and seems surprised. "timothée?"

i finger through my hair, out of nervousness. "h-hey."

she tugs down her top a bit, covering the exposed skin. "what are you doing here?"

crap, that didn't sound like a happy tone. "i wanted to see you. can we talk?"

"what about your grandma?"

"i talked to her. she's giving you the day off." in other words, i begged her to give her the day off and used my short vacation as an excuse in order to make her feel a little guilty. and it worked perfectly.

rosie seems hesitant as she nods. "let's go outside."

we walk out the door and towards her backyard, sitting beside each other with our backs against the trunk. the tree gives us a shady and private place to talk without the fear of someone seeing us. she pulls her legs to her body as her knees sit below her chin. she knows what i'm here for.

i decide to cut right to the chase. "what happened yesterday?" i ask, even though we both know. i just needed to hear her words.

"...what do you mean?"

"don't play dumb, rosie. you know what i mean."

she bites her lip. "i don't know. we just got caught in the moment, i think."

"would you have stopped if they didn't interrupt us?"

this time she doesn't respond. i think she's scared to say the wrong thing. scared that if she says no, i might turn her down and make a fool of herself. but damnit, she wouldn't. because if she says no, i'd agree.

"i need to know." i say, staring at her. "if they didn't come, would you have kissed me?"

rosie's eyes look away from the ground and into mine. she looks terrified but she...nods. "would you?"

would i? hell fucking yes. "i think i've wanted to kiss you since we went roller skating." i admit, reaching out to grab her hand.

"really?"

"yea, i have." i scoot closer to her and softly grip her chin, looking at every inch of her face. "i just kept thinking how...exquisite you've become. no matter how hard i tried to ignore this feeling, you just kept pulling me in somehow."

i'm about to ask her if i can kiss her but she beats me to it. rosie leans herself forward, closing her eyes as she presses her mouth onto mine. i smile as i cup her face with both my hands, loving the feeling of her sweet, soft lips. the kiss starts off as slow but starts building up its speed when rosie gently pushes me down onto my back, never breaking away as she sits on my lap. i scrape my teeth against her bottom lip and the little action pulls a small moan from her throat.

"oh my god," i murmur, that little sound turning me on more than i thought it would. she's sitting in a position where i'm positive she can feel just how hot that moan was.

i don't remember our little make out sessions being this great last time, but then again we were much younger.

rosie's hands rub up and down my chest as she slips her tongue into my mouth, toying around with mine. if she continues kissing me this way, i don't think i'd be able to stop and she must feel the same way because she pulls away.

i open my eyes and feel like i've woken up from a dream. rosie's face is flushed with a pink tint and her lips are red and wet, she looks so damn sexy. i take one of her curls and twirl it around my finger, letting it coil around it.

"that was...amazing."

she blushes. "yeah?"

i nod my head. "hell yeah. it was better than i could have imagined."

"are we...are we going to do this again?"

i think i'd die if we didn't. "i would like to. but it's completely up to you, rosie. it's your call."

it's almost like there's gears rolling in her mind as her dark eyes look at me. she grins as she says, "i want to." those three words are like music to my ears.

;)

;)

please vote and comment!
<3