23 | bathroom break

timothéejune 26

timothée
june 26

we take a seat onto the couch, scooting until everyone's at least somewhat comfortable. except there's not enough room for us all. both, finn and bryson, are far too huge compared to my smaller, lanky figure. i remember being a bit insecure and envious when i was in middle school because they were both, noticeably, larger than me. but as i grew older, i realized it didn't make a difference because girls still ended up throwing themselves at me and i was content with how i looked.

finn rolls his eyes when he sees there's no space left for him. "i guess i'll sit on the floor."

when he bends down and leans back against the cushion, everly sits beside him. "i'll sit with you so you won't be alone, you big baby."

"you're too kind." the sarcasm laces his words which makes her giggle.

that leaves rosie, bryson and i on the couch together. she's in the middle between us and for some reason, there's a foreign feeling that hits my chest as i watch the two converse. she's giggling at something he tells her and she leans closer to the side of his face, almost whispering into his ear.

too bad he likes rosie, though.

those words replay in my mind over and over again. i mean, i have absolutely no right to be upset about them talking together. we never said we were dating and had to be exclusive. this is only a little summer fling. though, rosie made it quite clear earlier that guys around town didn't talk to her in that way because they weren't interested in her. which blows my mind. she's a beautiful girl with probably the sweetest personality. there's no way no one has tried to talk to her in hopes to get to know her, romantically at least.

i look at the television, watching finn scroll through the multiple choices of movies and shows on netflix. eventually, he stops on one as him and everly pause to read the description. my eyes skim the words, something about a family getting terrorized by aliens and they try to fight back to protect their kids.

"hey," everly reaches over and shakes rosie's thigh, pulling her attention away from bryson. "we picked a movie."

she stares at the screen as she reads the title out loud. "dark skies."

"yeah, it's a scary movie."

rosie groans. "you guys know i hate scary movies."

"oh come on, you got two brave young men next to you. i'm sure they'll protect you from any monsters." finn teases, his eyes lingering on me longer than bryson. "right?"

before i can answer, bryson beats me. "of course. you can even hold my hand if you need to." his words make rosie laugh.

"fine." she rolls her eyes. "press play."

they lift the remote up towards the tv, pressing start and soon enough, the volume begins playing. it's loud enough for someone to whisper to the person next to them without anyone else hearing. the curtains are closed and since the sun's setting further with each minute that passes by, it's getting darker. i look down at rosie's thighs, noticing the goosebumps that are forming against her smooth skin.

i spread out the big blanket, tossing the other end as far as it can to bryson. "thanks." he says, nodding and i nod back.

subtly, rosie slides closer to me but not too close where it's obvious to everyone else. "thank you." she whispers to me.

slowly, i move my hand over to her left thigh, gently squeezing it. "you're welcome." we're slightly grinning at each other and to someone else, we might look like idiots who are trying to hide it.

while the film plays, i find my mind occupied and it's hard to even focus on the movie that everyone's intrigued by. i wonder how far we would've gone if we weren't interrupted. would she have been on top of me, her bare body trembling as her moans would have filled the silent house? my mouth leaving wet, sloppy kisses on every inch of her. fuck, i think to myself. the center of my shorts are getting tighter as i'm getting hard from my filthy thoughts. i don't think i'll be able to sit here any longer.

"i'll be right back." i mumble, jumping to my feet and rushing to the nearest bathroom. i'm out of the room before anyone can even peep a word to me.

as soon as i shut the door behind me, i take a deep breathe. it's a bit ridiculous, if i'm being honest. my inability to keep it in my pants makes me feel like a hormone-raged teenager who hasn't done anything remotely sexual with a girl.

but it was, soon, gonna become impossible to sit there without wanting to throw myself onto rosie. god, fucking rosie. i don't know what it is about the girl but i can already tell she's gonna drive me insane while i'm here. not even amelia made me this crazy, i mean she did after we had been seeing each other for awhile but- you know what, i'm gonna stop myself on the amelia talk before i make myself cry.

"screw it," i mutter to myself as i unzip my shorts, reaching into my boxers and pulling out my already rock hard dick.

i'm pressed against the door as i lean my head back, closing my eyes as i slowly begin to tighten my grip and move my hand back and forth. i can just imagine rosie's plump lips wrapped around my cock, her dark eyes staring up at me as she takes it all in.

my breathing is growing more rapid with each second that goes by. "fuck," i groan in a low voice.

there's a soft knock on the door which halts all my movement. my eyes grow wide and i hold my breathe. "just a sec," i spit out as i scramble to shove everything away and pull my zipper up.

i take a few deep breaths and reach for the doorknob, coming face to face with the girl who can't stay out of my mind. rosie has a concerned expression on her face as her eyebrows furrow.

"are you okay?" she speaks softly, glancing behind her. "you, like, ran off. we were all confused."

"yeah, just had to take a leak." i gulp, hoping i don't look red in the face.

rosie's eyes study my face. "you sure?"

"mhm." no, i'm not sure. i'm fighting back the urge to drag her into this bathroom and do all the things i've been imagining all night.

"okay..." she doesn't look like she believes me at all. "if you say so." she turns around and walks away without me, not looking back.

a part of me wishes rosie was the bold type, the one to push me and slam the door behind us and fulfill all the scenarios that are running through my mind. but i know she's a lot more innocent than to do something like that. who knows, maybe she'll surprise me one day.

unfortunately, tonight won't be that day.

this is a shorter chapter but enjoy!please vote & comment<3

please vote & comment
<3