Chapter 12: Crushes

Izuku's punishment was extra chores and being grounded for a week. However, Y/n's more strict mother gave her two weeks of grounding and turning in her phone at 9pm. The teens dealt with it rather well and Y/n actually took the time to regulate her sleep schedule.

It is now June and the pair are off from grounding. Excited, they plan to hang out after school at Y/n's place. Izuku was antsy all day just thinking about carelessly spending time with his best friend outside of this building. However, he was also a little anxious to be with her in her home. The last time he was there was before the...accident. The same day she found out he cut himself again. Needless to say, it wasn't the best experience for both of them, but this time they can enjoy each other and not worry about such negative things.

Surprisingly, Y/n's mom said yes even though she won't be home until dinner time which is about 2 and a half hours after school ends. Y/n was also ecstatic about seeing him outside of school and having the whole apartment to themselves for a couple of hours.

The pair walked by each other's side cheerfully, conversating about what they were going to do at her place.

"Soooo, I actually made a list," Y/n starts, whipping out her notebook. "And here's the movies we could watch and games we could play."

Izuku moved closer to look over her shoulder and nodded.

"Okay bet." he replied.

Once they made it to her apartment, they stepped inside, removing their shoes. Y/n went to her room to change out of her uniform while Izuku stood by the front door, awkwardly. Eventually, she came back in with black sweatpants and a t-shirt. He gave her a stiff smile and followed her to the living room, sitting his book bag against the wall.

For the next two hours the teens watched a movie (your favorite) and played their favorite game (mine is uno or cards against humanity lol). They laugh at each other's jokes and eventually they begin to play fight on the floor. Y/n leans over Izuku, their fingers intertwining in between their faces. He struggles to keep Y/n from falling on him and squeals as her legs begin to slip off of his. He then shifts his weight over to his right and causes her to tumble onto the ground next to him.

He takes this as an opportunity to get on his knees and starts to tickle her. Y/n throws her head back, letting out a cackle as she squirms beneath him.

"Izu! IZUUU WRREEEEE." she screams as she gets attacked in her ticklish spots. (please don't be weird y'all XD)

Izuku grins widely and laughs as well as he continues torturing his best friend, his face getting red from all the movement and laughing.

"Pleaseeeee... stawp!" Y/n manages to get out in between laughs.

Izuku pulls back and sits on his butt still laughing as Y/n attempts to catch her breath. After a couple minutes, she slowly looks up at him, glaring with a devilish smile. He sweat drops and tries scrambling to his feet.

"Your turn." she growls as she pounces on him, causing him to screech and hold his ticklish spots in defense.

He grabs his arm pits, but then also realizes that his neck and stomach are ticklish too so he brings his knees to his stomach and tries to hide his neck in his shoulders. Y/n laughs demonically and starts attacking his neck earning a shriek from him. Throughout his torture, he snorted a couple times, making Y/n cackle even louder.

Suddenly, the teens heard the jingle of keys and the door unlocking. Y/n jumped off of Izuku and they both scurried over to the couch, sitting the wrong way to look at the door innocently.

Y/n's mother walked through the door, sighing as she took her shoes off.

"Hi mom." Y/n says across the hallway.