New Years Kiss

The dark, empty sky is seen through the glass of the car as Y/n looks up at the tiny, twinkling stars. She was packed into the small car with her mom, and her two older sisters. Somehow, she convinced her family to go with her to her boyfriend's house for New Years Eve. Her knees bounced anxiously in her seat as they drove closer to the apartment complex. Y/n also held champagne and sparkling ciders that her mom bought so that they weren't empty handed.

Eventually, the family of four make it to their destination, piling out of the car and walking up the many stairs. Inko invites everyone in and Y/n introduces her family to Inko and Izuku who were in the kitchen at first.

"Guys this is my mom, m/n (mom's name) and my older sisters." She tries not to get anxious when introducing the siblings.

They all say hi, the sisters obviously being louder than the others. Izuku gives Y/n a small hug before going back to the kitchen.

"It's nice to meet all of you, make yourself at home and I'll take these." Inko says, taking the bag of drinks from Y/n's cold hands. "I am preparing turkey/chicken/ham as the main entre, and then some sides like shrimp tempura, rice, and teriyaki tofu." she finishes announcing before joining her son in the kitchen.

The family sits on the couch, beginning to relax. Y/n often looks over at the kitchen at her boyfriend, smiling to herself as she watches him cook. He would catch her staring sometimes and smirk at her before getting back to what he was doing, almost burning something. Y/n chuckled and turned on her phone to occupy herself, but was interrupted by her oldest sister getting her attention.

"Y/n." she whispers. "Your boyfriend is adorable! (other sister's name), we should ask him some things though. Just to see if we can trust him..." she smirks.

The other sister also grins, nodding while looking back at him. Y/n frantically shakes her head, whisper/screaming 'no' over and over again. However, she knows they won't listen to her, 'she's just a kid'.

Inko finally lets Izuku leave the kitchen. As he takes off his apron, the two sisters get up quickly, approaching him. He was a little taller than the oldest, but was about 4 inches shorter than the middle child. He worriedly looks back and forth at both sisters who were menacingly smiling at him.

"So, Izuku. We just have some questions for ya." the oldest starts, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and escorting him over to the small dining room.

The middle child follows behind and takes a seat at the table. The siblings sit next to each other, still smiling at the nervous boy. Sweat starts to form on his forehead, under his bangs, as he tries to make eye contact, but obviously fails.

"Y-yes?" he asks, breaking the awkward silence.

Is this how it would be if I had to meet Y/n's father? Cus this is nerve wracking!

He thinks to himself, waiting for the interrogation to start. The women have their fingers folded neatly in front of them, resting on the wooden table. The middle sister starts first, abruptly.

"Are y'all sexually active?"

The other two widen their eyes and look over at her.

"Wa? NO!" Izuku chokes out, waving his hands in front of his red, hot face.

"s/n (sister's name)! Start off small, damn." the oldest rolls her eyes. "Let's start over. How long have y'all known each other?"

"Um.." Izuku starts to calm down and begins counting on his fingers while mumbling a bit.

The siblings exchange glances before he finally answers.

"About 7 months.."

"Okay. Not too long... have you two kissed? On the lips?"