Halloween Special

Heyyyy. So even though the story is complete, I will still post some holiday chapters the week before the holiday of Y/n and Izu. These will take place after their confession and they are already in a relationship but before the last chapter, since they confess in August and the last chapter is in spring of the next year. Also, there's about two songs referenced in this chapter. Enjoy!!

Y/n hovers over Izuku, concentration written on her face as she tugs at her bottom lip with her two front teeth. Izuku stares up at her with half lidded eyes, trying not to smile at her cuteness. He adores the faces she makes when she's focused. Y/n makes one last swipe and steps back, examining her work before gesturing for her model to look at himself. Izuku gets up, travels into the bathroom, and switches on the light. His eyes widen as he sees the result, laughing excitedly. His makeup artist skips into the room, already in her costume, and smirks, seeing him staring at himself in awe as he tilts his head to see himself from different angles.

"You like it?" she asks with a chuckle.

"Uh huhhhh!" Izuku answers, leaning on his palms as he gets closer to the mirror.

"Alright, we're gonna be late. Let's get you into the fit." Y/n says, grabbing the back of his oversized t-shirt and dragging him back to his room.

She nudges him back inside his bedroom before walking back out and closing the door to give him privacy. To occupy herself, she took some selfies and showed off her costume to Inko, who was in the process of baking apple cinnamon dumplings. Izuku was slowly taking off his shirt, trying not to mess up his hair that was slicked back with lots of gel and a few bobby pins. He hummed Spooky Scary Skeletons as he slipped on the dark, purple slacks and buttoning up his light, blue dress shirt.

Once he is finished putting on the attire, he walks out slowly, rubbing his gloved hands together, wearing a devilish smirk.

"How do I look?" he asks, trying to make his voice deeper but ends up sounding like a 50 year old chain smoker.

"Amazing!" Y/n replies with a gasp with an ecstatic smile.

"Creepy." Inko mumbles while peeling an apple.

"Perfect!" Izuku retorts, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend.

Y/n leans into his warmth, pulling out her phone and speaking up again.

"Let's get a picture before we go!" she squeals, skipping into the bathroom.

Izuku follows and sees her setting up the phone against the sink and setting the timer. She instructs him on how to pose with her, making his back face hers and looking down at her.

It is Halloween night, Izuku and Y/n dress up as Joker and Harley Quinn. Ironic since they dream to be heroes. Izuku wanted to go as All Might and Inko revealed that he always does that, so Y/n looked at his green hair and thought of the joker. She was originally going to dress up as Harley from Suicide Squad, but felt like the outfit was too revealing for her age, plus her mom would kill her, so she settled for the old Harley jumpsuit.

"Alright, mom, we're heading out!" Izuku yells as he and Y/n exit the bathroom and grab their pillow cases.

"Alright! Send me that picture later!"

"Okay!" they say in unison, making their way to the door.

"And be safe!" Inko calls out.

"We will!" they reply in unison again, opening the door.

"And have fuuun!" Inko yells again.

"We will!" The couple laughs as they close the door.

The teens run down the steps, skipping and jumping as they dance to Spooky Scary Skeletons and the Chop Chop Slide that plays on Y/n's phone. They cackle and yell the lyrics whilst making their way to the fancy neighborhoods that give out the big candy bars, bags of chips, and even canned soda. Y/n wanted Kirishima and Mina to meet up with them, but they each scheduled to go with their other friends from school. Kirishima and his friends dressed up as their favorite heroes, getting the idea to dye his hair red permanently when he gets accepted into UA. Mina and her squad went to a party as basic nurses, cops, or witches.