First day

It's all your  mistake raj. Because of you me and our daughter has suffered.  I thought I've loved a generous and true man. but I Never knew that I've married to a loser " who is already married and have  two kids. I curse that day when I met you and submitted myself to you.  Neither you would had become part of my family nor me and my daughter would had suffered.  Why you did it raj why did you do it .  Her mother fight with her father sitting on front seat shaking him by his arms crying bitterly.  Four year old Anika couldnt understand the reason of teir fight but one thing she knows her life gonna take a drastic step.   Which she will never able to disguise.  Suddenly she cry in fear when her father couldn't control the speed and car rolled over the road  making her cry for his mother but that time she got nothing but screams of her parents who cry for each other trying to get grip over them but maybe god had another plans and both died in car accident leaving her alone behind or better to say with her rotten fate. 

.....

She gasp and got up sitting on her bed  breathing heavily.  Her whole body is shivering when that dreadful memories hit her.  She can forget everything but that accident is just stuck in her brain and makes her cry for hour everytime . 

Promise me princess you will always be a strong girl. You will always take care of yourself no matter what you face into your life.   Her mother Oriya  once had asked her when she was a little three and half years old.  That time she had promised her mother to stay strong always and will never breakdown in her whole life . And somehow she  fulfilled it and she is keep bearing it since she has came in the grip of her step mom who treats her worse than a animal. but she is strong and handling it Atleast till she doesn't stand on her own feet. 

.....
She got up from her small tiny bed and goes towards mirror standing infront of it looking at her  tip to toe  she is Anika , Anika malhotra however her father surname is rajpoot but she never took his name with her and why would she when she always been her mother's child.  Despite she was a  four years old when her mother had left her" her memories didn't leave her. They are clear like water. She remember her each and every bit of lesson without forgetting her single works. But they all are memory nothing else.   She can never meet her again. These thoughts only  made her eyes Watery and she bend her down sobbing silently.  Infront of  people she can be a strong  girl but in reality she is not infect " she has loads of complains for god " whole always treated her left over and maybe will do for life time.  Suddenly her zone broke when someone knock on the door breaking her trance. She wipes her  tears and  went towards  it to open it. 

What took you so long to open the door step sister.    I was knocking on the door from quite long time.  her sister ragini oops step  sister who is  one year older to her says standing infront of her having creepy smile.   She always been so lucky in everything. Whether in mother's love ' or getting her favourite thing  in in friendship. . but when things comes on her  then she get nothing but struggles which sue face each and every day. .

R. What you thinking of .  Come out soon mom is screaming   She  is screaming Having whole house on her head. you know that she can't bear hunger then why did you make breakfast yet . Go in kitchen and make it. Don't forget 9 am we have to be in our uni   As I don't wanna put bad impression on  my first day

Ani. don't worry Di we won't be late. Just give me some minutes I'll  make breakfast and then we will leave

R. Look ani don't  call me di I know I'm older to you. but I don't like di from your mouth specifically infront of people. What they will think  older and younger both are studying in same class. no way just don't call me di.